Congratulations to Groomer's brother

Saguenay Bill

Last week snonworks told me he was at the SD dealers meeting in Montreal and that a SD dealer from Amquai was selected by SD as their oldest dealer and that Roland Spemce and Fils, Jonquiere was selected as the 2nd oldest dealer. I thought that the Amquai dealer would be groomer's brother. After checking with groomer he told me that is was his brother. Congratulations to him.

Last week snonworks told me he was at the SD dealers meeting in Montreal and that a SD dealer from Amquai was selected by SD as their oldest dealer and that Roland Spemce and Fils, Jonquiere was selected as the 2nd oldest dealer. I thought that the Amquai dealer would be groomer's brother. After checking with groomer he told me that is was his brother. Congratulations to him.

thanks saguenay bill !!

sometimes the world is small.

my dad + mom started it.in 82 or 84 ,2 brothers bought it from my dad.we had a dealership here in town and opened another one in amqui in 84 i think.since then, it has been bigger and bigger.theoldest brother retired about 8 y/o ago.still help during the summer.

brothers decided to close the one in town ,because all the ''market'' is concentrated around amqui.

before grooming, i was working there during the winter.

i started riding sleds (olympique 12/3) around 4 y/o and motorcycles around 6 y/o.i still remember ,because we were sitting close to the carburator ,there was a metal can at the end of the carb to avoid the gas to spray and smell gas.looong time ago ,back in the late 60's.

groomer!!!

Jean-Guy I already told you this privately but I would like to add my voice to congratulate your brother along with Bill. That is an amazing feat to be a dealer for one brand that long.

Andy

Jean-Guy I already told you this privately but I would like to add my voice to congratulate your brother along with Bill. That is an amazing feat to be a dealer for one brand that long.

Andy

thanks again andy !!

really happy for him and even more for my dad.he ll be 87 y/o next december and got the chance to see what he started grow up over the years.

back in the early 70's ,there was regional brp meeting for gaspesian dealers just a few hundred feet from dad's house.sleds were coming by freight trains back then,almost right in front of the house.

jean-guy

Send my congratulations along to your brother for me as well. Maybe you should go tho work for him, a side line selling trail groomers!!

ha !!ha!!ha !!

thanks smclelan !!

i don t like much public places and not really good with p r .rather stay in the woods.ha!!ha!!

jean-guy

thanks again andy !!

really happy for him and even more for my dad.he ll be 87 y/o next december and got the chance to see what he started grow up over the years.

back in the early 70's ,there was regional brp meeting for gaspesian dealers just a few hundred feet from dad's house.sleds were coming by freight trains back then,almost right in front of the house.

jean-guy

A most remarkable accomplishment, Jean-Guy!! Congrats to your Brothers and Father!!

timbo

A most remarkable accomplishment, Jean-Guy!! Congrats to your Brothers and Father!!

timbo

thanks timbo !!

this morning i had to come back in town.went to see my oldest brother to fix a problem.

told him about what saguenay bill learned from snowworks.so he told me that we/they were the oldest doo dealer in north america.

never expected that !!!

jean-guy

congrads thats great my 1st time ever stoping in there i was having some probs with my mach not knowing anyone there i spoke with your brother he handed me his keys to his truck and told me to go to jojos for breakfast and when i get back it will be all set WOW what great service and great people up there that just dont happen back home

congrads thats great my 1st time ever stoping in there i was having some probs with my mach not knowing anyone there i spoke with your brother he handed me his keys to his truck and told me to go to jojos for breakfast and when i get back it will be all set WOW what great service and great people up there that just dont happen back home

hi coldsmoke !!!

thanks !!

i ve seen that often.offering the keys of a pick-up truck or a car to tourists to go to a restaurant or their motel

one time ,5-6 american tourists let their sleds inside the garage to help the ice and snow melt during the night and giving them the keys of a pick-up truck to go back to their motel.

jean-guy

Ah, the mighty MachZ, I blew the motor in my mach 2 years ago in Chandler, Groomers dealership had a new short block for it. They put it on a bus and it got to chandler the next morning. On our way again in 24hrs with new motor under warranty, thats service by both dealers, only in Quebec!

Congrats to your brother! :drinks:

Not only the oldest dealer, but certainly still one of the best!

We had repairs done in Amquii in 2007, piston rings one day, shock and springs a day or two later.

Excellent and professional service for snowmobilers in need for sure, really saved our trip from having to take the black trail!

We quickly learned its its the way of the Québécois, its a huge part of what keeps us coming back year after year. Nice to see the business remains in the family!

post-478-0-26694900-1311814437_thumb.jpg

Ah, the mighty MachZ, I blew the motor in my mach 2 years ago in Chandler, Groomers dealership had a new short block for it. They put it on a bus and it got to chandler the next morning. On our way again in 24hrs with new motor under warranty, thats service by both dealers, only in Quebec!

Congrats to your brother! :drinks:

hi jackstraw !!

thanks !!

well ,when i was young ,as a kid , mom + dad had to go to see the new models for the season coming.it was in september or october back then i think.

so , i was always anxious to see them back home to see the new models.it was ''christmas '' and a privilege for me + brothers and sisters before everybody else for us !!! ha !! ha !!

great memories !!!

jean-guy :drinks: