Cote Du Nord Forestville Back County

RoadRunner

The Team Maine Crew just got back from a great 3 day back country ride north of forestville. Great riding, and the trail 3 system is opening up between clermont and forestville, good saddlebagging should be possible from these areas up into mt valin now.

post-0-0-64037900-1325286568_thumb.jpg

Some really great powder up near the Outarde reservoir

post-0-0-91081300-1325286582_thumb.jpg

It just doesn't get any better

post-0-0-78382500-1325286590_thumb.jpg

Fuel sleighs and camp gear will get it done everytime

post-0-0-99802100-1325286604_thumb.jpg

Some of the hills we did not make up the first time, the skidoo expeditions were working hard

post-0-0-15006100-1325286616_thumb.jpg

Aptly name as Camp Outarde, was a great evening of outdoor winter camping

Leaving today, we saw groomers out in forestville, escoumin, tadousac, saint simeon and clermont, looks like they are open for business!

Have a great New Years RoadRunner

WOW !!!!!! RoadRunner you guys are no joke good.gif thanks for those pics good stuff Hardcore I Love it. If I toll my buddies we where camping in the woods off the trail they look at me like i'm crazy lol never happen there like woman lol

Thanks for the report Team MAINE! Looks like a great time-bring back some of that white gold-as we need it here in Maine-alot of us are ready to head north of the river if we dont get snow soon.

:good:

Speedy right now that is the only place to find some decent riding,

post-0-0-96644100-1325294555_thumb.jpg

The trail crossing at clermont headed away from manoir richelieu

post-0-0-69068400-1325294547_thumb.jpg

Trail groomed at tadousac headed for the ferry

post-0-0-97200600-1325294280_thumb.jpg

The gear sleigh, this carried the tent, wood stove, food, oh and maybe some crown royal!

post-0-0-24686000-1325294293_thumb.jpg

Early Rider and his better half prepared gourmet meals for the trip, kielbasa appetizers were a hit!

post-0-0-11284500-1325294313_thumb.jpg

The next morning, time to tear down camp!

looks like a great time boys......maybe the guy who makes hardwood floor and I will see you in the bush.........you know he desn't like trails...:lol:

Spump and yes that guy didn't like his new 800 cat either ;) or so they say. the hardwood floor guy would like this trail though, of the 500 miles we rode this week, we did get about 30 miles of this!

post-0-0-22564900-1325295606_thumb.jpg

Spump and yes that guy didn't like his new 800 cat either ;) or so they say. the hardwood floor guy would like this trail though, of the 500 miles we rode this week, we did get about 30 miles of this!

post-0-0-22564900-1325295606_thumb.jpg

Yah, I understand he had some issues but I think he sorted them out......he's alot of fun to ride with, never know where you might end up.

WOW !!!!!! RoadRunner you guys are no joke good.gif thanks for those pics good stuff Hardcore I Love it. If I toll my buddies we where camping in the woods off the trail they look at me like i'm crazy lol never happen there like woman lol

Excuse me...Like 'some women' but not all !

Excuse me...Like 'some women' but not all !

Ha ha !!!!! Lol Hi Linda I'm sorry did't mean it like that. I'm meant wimpy women lol I put my foot in my mouth all the at home " wife and two girls " gang up on me all the time lol

Linda hope to see you at the gathering

Looks awesome guys..........Bobler, thinking next Thursday headin that way......you :dunno:

Yep for sure, trail trampin it thou, although I dont need anything but my trail sled to ride fluffy stuff.

Leavin out of st foy, see u across the street thurs night 10 ish

Ha ha !!!!! Lol Hi Linda I'm sorry did't mean it like that. I'm meant wimpy women lol I put my foot in my mouth all the at home " wife and two girls " gang up on me all the time lol

Linda hope to see you at the gathering

LOL...not to worry, I know what kind of people you were talking about. The same ones that don't like too much sun, too much wind, too much rain, too much snow, too much cold. Wimps! I LOVE WEATHER and ADVENTURE! You should see my 'boot' collection lol.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year!!

LOL...not to worry, I know what kind of people you were talking about. The same ones that don't like too much sun, too much wind, too much rain, too much snow, too much cold. Wimps! I LOVE WEATHER and ADVENTURE! You should see my 'boot' collection lol.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year!!

You too linda HAPPY NEW YEAR lets bring on the SNOW enough with this warm shit !!!!!! sorry i got carried away lol I justed finished raking leafs again. nea.gif

Yep for sure, trail trampin it thou, although I dont need anything but my trail sled to ride fluffy stuff.

Leavin out of st foy, see u across the street thurs night 10 ish

Hoping the stars align......I'll check with ya later this week...