Problem on Trail 93 between valin and Sacre Coure?

RoadRunner

I am at Malbaie and heard through an interpreter that part of trail 93 in the sacre coure area is blocked due to a frustrated farmer, It didnt sound like it was a snowmobile problem but that maybe he had some issues with the province?? Can anyone confirm, I may have mis interpreted the discussion. It supposedly happened yesterday or today??

I am at Malbaie and heard through an interpreter that part of trail 93 in the sacre coure area is blocked due to a frustrated farmer, It didnt sound like it was a snowmobile problem but that maybe he had some issues with the province?? Can anyone confirm, I may have mis interpreted the discussion. It supposedly happened yesterday or today??

hi rr !!

checked before supper on french forums and no threads yet about that !!

ill keep an eye on that !!

groomer !!!

hi rr !!

checked before supper on french forums and no threads yet about that !!

ill keep an eye on that !!

groomer !!!

Thank you Groomer, it may not be anything and I may have mis interpreted what he was telling me, hope all is well , that is a key trail!

Road Runner, I heard you rode with Denis and Todd last week........we were about 100 miles behind you guys......I rode from Sacre Couer up to Valin Sunday but we took the secondary(trapper) trail and that had some logging roads where the trail used to be........we followed our GPS and kept heading towards the old trail at any intersection and eventually found the old trail.............from there up to Valin was very good......if you havent done that trail, it's worth finding.......you head back 3 toward Les Escoumins and pick it up there. It parallels 23 most of the way but with better scenery.

Road Runner, I heard you rode with Denis and Todd last week........we were about 100 miles behind you guys......I rode from Sacre Couer up to Valin Sunday but we took the secondary(trapper) trail and that had some logging roads where the trail used to be........we followed our GPS and kept heading towards the old trail at any intersection and eventually found the old trail.............from there up to Valin was very good......if you havent done that trail, it's worth finding.......you head back 3 toward Les Escoumins and pick it up there. It parallels 23 most of the way but with better scenery.

? ... 23 is not even close to Les Escoumins