spring riding partner wanted

I was up there again last weekend (1.5 weeks ago) right before the 4 day warm up. great off trail and good on trail snow. it isnt primo snow but VERY rideable and VERY deep in spots. didnt ride any rocks or crap and the base on all trails up there is very good

looking to go this saturday am thru tuesday or sunday am thru wednesday from upstate ny, zip 12866 area. 8hr trip from my place, leave EARLY and get 2.5 days of last hoorah riding in!

staying at passion quebec, all alone right now and want a riding-driving partner who likes on and off trail riding, exploring etc

weather is still looking great thru mid next week before it goes well above freezing again

CALL ME if interested, as late as 9pm 518-320-5704

As snowfarmer would say...I have my "little red wagon" out...anyone 'en route' to Vallin...I have 2 spots available!

called up to Onatchiway an hour or so ago. fresh few inches or so, maybe a touch more coming. very good weather hovering around freezing during the day thru tuesday. they said they are grooming and trails are in good shape

now. tuesday night COULD be wet snow-rain, not sure......yet. not alot of precip but unsure of the type

would relly like to skip town very early saturday am, could even go friday early afternoon and just plan on coming home tuesday......

NEED A RIDER!!!!!! CALL ME!

IAN

As snowfarmer would say...I have my "little red wagon" out...anyone 'en route' to Vallin...I have 2 spots available!

grab the hubby and hit the road!

Edited by monster performance

Ian,

Call up Tom and have him give you Jeff's number, he is the one that was asking about any place to ride a few days ago. You could hook up right before you cross the border, he is about 20 miles west of 87 @ exit 42.

Just a thought.

Have fun up there, nice teaser vids...

I wish I could talk Shannon into another ride, I would drive to the mts if I had the extra time to take from work, like the guy sais on ur post on DT, I hate the summerize button

drinks.gif

OK...WHO IS OUT THERE LOOKING TO GO TO MONT VALLIN? YES, I KNOW, CRAZY! HOWEVER...I AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT! LETS GO!

If I win the Mega Millions tonight I will pay for any QR who wants go to MV !!! I can Promise it be a snowmobile trip will not forget. Lol. Ha Ha !!!!

CrazySnow.

wine included ??????????????????????????????????????????? :p

jean-guy :drinks:

If I win the Mega Millions tonight I will pay for any QR who wants go to MV !!! I can Promise it be a snowmobile trip will not forget. Lol. Ha Ha !!!!

CrazySnow.

LMAO! I sure wish I could go. Too much on the plate at the office. :angry:

wine included ??????????????????????????????????????????? :p

JEAN-GUY !!!!,

More wine then you can Drink !!!! Get a list of Friends together because tonight the night laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif I wish !!!! almost 600 hundred million now !!!!! biggest jackpot ever !!!!!

LMAO! I sure wish I could go. Too much on the plate at the office. :angry:

Shane I'll call went I WIN !!!!!!

CrazySnow.

If I win... I'll rent out the HI for a week, for next years gathering, all expences paid, even the wine, for everyone who attended this year.

GutZ

CrazySnow.

Ok, so you didn't win and I still want to go! We can talk about how disappointing that is over wine! Let's go you guys!!

Lindasledgirl

PS I will buy a bottle of wine for any QR that joins me! HA!

If I win... I'll rent out the HI for a week, for next years gathering, all expences paid, even the wine, for everyone who attended this year.

GutZ

What is the HI ?

That's great Jean-Guy!! Will you still groom for us poor people? LOL :drinks:

hi zeusand !!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!can t stop laughing !!

great one !!no problems !!!ha!!ha!!...sunny here today and feel cold !!windy a bit !!

my nephew should be gone riding near faribault camp ,trail 595 today !!starting from mile 40 on the t l r !!