Northshore OF Gaspesie

quebecmountainrider

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you guys holding up out there Jack? We are just getting this storm, should come your way...hopefully in the form of snow!

How are you guys holding up out there Jack? We are just getting this storm, should come your way...hopefully in the form of snow!

Hi Linda...Im tiered..lol..I have Wed-Thur off..Then work again...lol..I mean ride.Its been just below 0 and sunny..For 4 days now.

We are getting snow but dont know how much..The snow is set now so even a renagade can ride the cuts...lol...Been doing the find a bowl and setting up with a fire and then we shoot pics and eat lunch there..Oh and tan too.. Jack

Hey Jason.How was your ride home.We found a new spot near here.Not a track on the road.The cuts are technical but the trees are big and easy to swim your sled around.Had a good time with you guys.Too bad you couldnt stay here for your trip.Next time.Atleast you got to see what you can have next time you come.Was a fun time by all.Sending those pics when I get them home.Heres what you missed today..lol...Jack

My son is rippen up the pow pow.

Theres plenty of snow to get stuck..Ask my son who is pissed cause Im on my day off..Get your shovel out buddy..

post-526-0-24056200-1361999794_thumb.jpg

post-526-0-47467400-1361999829_thumb.jpg

post-526-0-77673000-1361999886_thumb.jpg

Hi J.G...Nice pics and report on your trip.We got snow too..lol..This is at 2400 feet..Now this is snow..Jack

I love snow..http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caqc0359

That's just mental

This was yesterday...and then the second pic is this morning......we got more than 2 feet at the Sled Den and closer to 3 in the mountains..Dont worry I shall post the picks...jack

The first one is yesterday morning the second today..we got snow..

post-526-0-10567900-1362317300_thumb.jpg

post-526-0-21323000-1362317945_thumb.jpg

Jack that picture of the snow towering over 6 feet is wild. That is what Quebec should have from November thru April, yea!!!

Jack & Sandi

Hi Jack& SandyHate to bust your bubble..lol..but my son is 6-4..lol..the snow is more than 9 feet..now thats snow.We got 3 more feet up at 2500 where the pics were taken.There was rain under 2000 got a report on my site and more pics... jack

Here is a picture of my son sidehilling in the trees..I think he might just be getting better than me..But I still have way more flair to my style..

post-526-0-37233900-1362367933_thumb.jpg

For what it's worth, I just arrived at the Universal in RDL, met 2 guys in the parking lot that just got trucked back from Mt St Pierre, said so much snow followed by rain some trails were blocked by slides and others just a goat path. Warm here in RDL, we will see how thw trails are tomorrow

The trails are open now and we are getting another 5-10cm..Crazy snow here if you ride high..More than 2 feet fell and then rain on that..Snow slides and avalanches are the norm for the last 2 days..Becarefull if you ride in the haute gaspesie...jack

post-526-0-23786600-1362487431_thumb.jpg

Hi Jack& SandyHate to bust your bubble..lol..but my son is 6-4..lol..the snow is more than 9 feet..now thats snow.We got 3 more feet up at 2500 where the pics were taken.There was rain under 2000 got a report on my site and more pics... jack

Here is a picture of my son sidehilling in the trees..I think he might just be getting better than me..But I still have way more flair to my style..

If the teacher does his job correctly and the student commits himself, eventually the student surpasses the teacher. You must be doing it right.

Jack & Sandi

If the teacher does his job correctly and the student commits himself, eventually the student surpasses the teacher. You must be doing it right.

Jack & Sandi

Jack you are so right..you must be a great dad..I was the dad who let the kid win..lol..

What a day..2+ Feet of pow pow..Rode at 2500 plus feet..And there was no crust or anything like that..Was pure pow pow..I will have a bunch of pics up on saturday..Busy as hell since we got all the snow..Yahoo its pow pow.. jack

oh the trails are thick with a base of more than 2 feet at sea level in back of here..Come and play in the haute gaspesie.. jack

Been riding in 2-4 feet of pow pow for 4 days now..Yahoooooo

post-526-0-24360400-1362792826_thumb.jpg

It was another day in heaven..We rode above 1500 and it was bluebird and pow pow..What a combo.Took a bunch of action shots which my wife will post on site.Here is my son doing his thing in the trees and also a beautiful ending to an epic day..Jack

post-526-0-04033300-1362871112_thumb.jpg

post-526-0-68535000-1362871231_thumb.jpg