Shawinigan Snow 2013

iceman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another 6-12" coming by Friday/Sat for Shawinigan. Might be a little mix in there at times but that shouldn't hurt a thing. Everything i've seen is showing this storm trending colder as time goes on which should limit any non frozen precip. We're gonna need some cold weather to freeze the water though.

Linda I'm ready and waiting patiently !!! Funny stuff. Linda is your USB hook up to the 12v plug. ?

No, its hard wired in case I want to use the 12v plug for something later. Lots of people asked me why I didn't just use the 12V for my cell phone, you know, use the car charger. Well my go pro and my little video camera won't charge on the 12V, neither will my canon camera...it just makes sense for me. I have nothing to plug into the 12 V except a hair dryer or a travel coffee maker lol

See all the snow!! Yahooo, 9" and groomed in Gaylord Michigan with more on the way!

Linda

The spin will have to wait till after x-mas leaving for the states Sunday, hoping when I get back by thursday there has been some action by the club, nothing as of yet here.

My sled is getting a massage and some tlc right now she'll be all set when I return.

Ready to run.

12/27/12

11am

Snow just kicking in good now.

Got about an inch so far.

Supposed to get it big time. Again!

Cold and the snow is very fine.

Looking good.

Nice it's looking really Good !!! Thanks Iceman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RIP those beautiful trails of last week. Gone but not forgotten.

Situation Critical here after this rain without new snow we are out of business.

Pray for snow.

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caqc0767

Well its not in Shawinigan...but Cochrane and east into Val D'Or! It's looking hopeful! Big snow!!