Greg, you have a good point about "giving yourself a little preseason tune up"

PLAYHARD

So, I've committed to continuing my one sit-up every morning (and maybe more)!

Get ready, get set, get fit!

Why not give your 2013 snowmobile season every advantage for being one of your best riding seasons ever. If you could ride better, longer and stronger, would you do it? How about giving yourself a little preseason tune up, with a little extra effort in the direction of better physical conditioning? Why wait for the 3rd ride into an already much too short Winter, before your “unique to snowmobiling” muscles are stretched, primed and ready for the rest of the season?

20121101114240851.jpg

Get a head start and do a few things to make yourself stronger and more flexible from your very first ride. Start soon and do something, do anything! Gear your efforts to your current state of fitness. Whatever point you are at, you can do something to make yourself better. Whether you sit in a chair clapping and stamping your feet to lively music, do some pushups and abdominal crunches while watching TV or modify your current exercise routines to more specifically target snowmobile muscles, all efforts will be rewarded.

20121101114335675.jpg

Without a doubt, we can all be better, stronger, more flexible, more agile and safer riders. Shoulder shrugs, neck lifts, wrist curls, leg squats, tennis ball squeezes, back stretches, walk more, eat better and lose a few pounds. Do something and make 2013 the year that your entire snowmobile package is tuned up and prepared peak trail performance.

Oh no...here too? lol If I was thin, I might be dead already. God gave me this extra weight to slow me down lol

Even Groomer is now Jogging! (Sorry Jean-Guy...if that was a secret lol).

Ok...I will do something...let you know later after I think about exactly what it is lol

Linda

Oh no...here too? lol If I was thin, I might be dead already. God gave me this extra weight to slow me down lol

Even Groomer is now Jogging! (Sorry Jean-Guy...if that was a secret lol).

Ok...I will do something...let you know later after I think about exactly what it is lol

Linda

Linda

When you get to the Delta for the Gatherin they have an excercise room with all the equipment. We'll get a pictire of you and post it so all can see that you are doing something.

Bill

Linda

When you get to the Delta for the Gatherin they have an excercise room with all the equipment. We'll get a pictire of you and post it so all can see that you are doing something.

Bill

hi saguenay bill !!

great idea !!

if i need to ''ship '' you my camera i will !!

i ll set it up on ''auto '' .so you ll have only to push on the button !!

linda

while the operator is gone...... ..the '' mouse '' dance !!!

jean-guy

hi saguenay bill !!

great idea !!

linda

jean-guy

"G"

Your Nephew has the address from Last Year when he sent me the Helmet Visor at the (HI/Delta/HS)!

GutZ

"G"

Your Nephew has the address from Last Year when he sent me the Helmet Visor at the (HI/Delta/HS)!

GutZ

hi gutz !!

hahhaha!!...i was nt aware of that !!...he probably forgot to tell me that he had that adress!!

...but i remember sending you an adress !!

thx for the info !!

jean-guy :drinks:

[

hi saguenay bill !!

great idea !!

linda

jean-guy

Hi JG

I was thinking of you when I made the post. Send me your camera and then you'll have first hand evidence of "the excercise program". Any thing for a buddy.

Bill

[

Hi JG

I was thinking of you when I made the post. Send me your camera and then you'll have first hand evidence of "the excercise program". Any thing for a buddy.

Bill

Bill,

Have you seen that camera!? We will never figure that one out! I think he should just come and take the pics!! I will bring him a sled! JG, get someone else to run the groomer and get in the truck!

See you there!

Linda

hi saguenay bill !!

great idea !!

linda

jean-guy

Trust me, you won't find me in the gym...Not unless there is snow in there anyway.

And what is this 'mouse' thing...just because I told them you were jogging in the basement getting in shape to groom? I didn't tell them about the exercise bike in the living room or anything.

So don't worry about your 'when the cats away the mouse will play' I knew you'd be back lol.

Linda

Trust me, you won't find me in the gym...Not unless there is snow in there anyway.

And what is this 'mouse' thing...just because I told them you were jogging in the basement getting in shape to groom? I didn't tell them about the exercise bike in the living room or anything.

So don't worry about your 'when the cats away the mouse will play' I knew you'd be back lol.

Linda

here s your snow mlle !!.....wise in the gaspesie hey ???? :tease:

im going to send a good batch to saguenay bill to make sure to have my pic !!

sorry for the quality of the pic.here in the gaspesie we wake up early...to work...not to play with computer !! :help:

have a nice day !!!....hahhahhahahah!!!

jean-guy

Bill,

Have you seen that camera!? We will never figure that one out! I think he should just come and take the pics!! I will bring him a sled! JG, get someone else to run the groomer and get in the truck!

See you there!

Linda

Linda

I agree. ome to the Saguenay, Groomer.

Bill