Western trip loop

snowfarmer

Left New Liskard on the 107q groomed but wind blown drifts in fence lines . Then 83 north to Rouyn -noranda. Trail was mixed some crud some fresh groomed . The best was around Rouyn. 93 north to La Sarre was fly time. Mostly all groomed double wide and nice!! It was cold today but not a cloud in the sky. It was a blue jay day. When checking in tonight ran into Craig Nicholson and his crew. Kmkm is also here. Got a slow start this morning having to replace a battery and some ECM issues on one of the sleds . 160 miles all is good. Will figure next move in AM.

Glad to hear the trails are decent! If I find someone that wants to ride at Mekoos...I may come back that way. Bringing bags in case.

Have fun!

Linda

Left New Liskard on the 107q groomed but wind blown drifts in fence lines . Then 83 north to Rouyn -noranda. Trail was mixed some crud some fresh groomed . The best was around Rouyn. 93 north to La Sarre was fly time. Mostly all groomed double wide and nice!! It was cold today but not a cloud in the sky. It was a blue jay day. When checking in tonight ran into Craig Nicholson and his crew. Kmkm is also here. Got a slow start this morning having to replace a battery and some ECM issues on one of the sleds . 160 miles all is good. Will figure next move in AM.

Sounds like your hoofing like that last time we rode together,enjoy the blue jay days,going to be on 83 Friday and Saturday if down you never know.

Brrrrrrrrr��minus thirty eight ! We r on the slow track this morning!!

Enough babble...where are the pictures!! We are waiting patiently out here! Email them to me, I will put them up!

Edited by lindasledgirl

Well the west is where it at right now! Wow 93 from La Sarre heading east today was all smiles. Most everything was groomed fresh last night or the day before Took a little detour off of 93 onto local trail #7 up to Lac Berry. This was suggested by Kmkm and well worth it. Fresh groomed and great trail with nice views of snow covered pines. Stop at Domaine Lac Berry and met and visited owner. Kitchen is open Friday , Saturday Sunday but the bar 7 days a week. Club grooms the trails to his club but he had pay to get them built and cleared.A must do trail. Also he has 8 rooms if you stay he brings in a cook to do the meals . Club trail 7 hits 307 at saint Dominique du rosaire. Glad there is no photo radar on that trail all good going. Back to 93 east in Amos to 313 south to Val Dor. Those two also fresh groomed.Forestel was full so we are at Comfort Inn . 175 miles of nary a bump. We are rooming next to guys from our home area. Small world

Sounds like you hit the "snow jackpot"!! I am drooling over here...but leaving tomorrow to start my journey! I see some snow is heading to Mekoos so I hope to have some good riding!

FIND a WAY to get some pictures!! Charge your phone and take a picture!

PS....Joe and crew tried to get through the A105Q, but yes...drag is off groomer, groomer is broken and stuck, 5 feet of snow, they are heading back down to Iroqouis Falls!

Loaded and halfway back home due to storm coming thru and my buddy has to plow. We rode out of Val Dor on 309 to 63 then some locals and then the lake to New Liskard . 170 miles of trails that were in great shape. Past three groomers . Getting ready for the free weekend. Everybody who's heading out enjoy yourselfs. It should be good!!👍

Loaded and halfway back home due to storm coming thru and my buddy has to plow. We rode out of Val Dor on 309 to 63 then some locals and then the lake to New Liskard . 170 miles of trails that were in great shape. Past three groomers . Getting ready for the free weekend. Everybody who's heading out enjoy yourselfs. It should be good!!

Snowfarmer, let me get this straight, you are cutting the trip short because of snow? LOL :drinks:

Yeah it's a double edge sword. We love and hate it. First we have to move it and then we get time after to play in it!

Oh man that stinks get home and move it so you can get back on it. :clapping:

A few more.I know , i know they all start to look the same ,Flat trail ,clear skies but cold, cold .I think we all wish we could make a living like this on days like these.

post-280-0-79801100-1360246119_thumb.jpg

post-280-0-67930900-1360246552_thumb.jpg

post-280-0-10759200-1360246289_thumb.jpg

Edited by snowfarmer