New Doo's

lindasledgirl

I was slightly expecting a little more HP for the 4stroke but te 1200 is about 130 or so, way more than necessary but ......

That 900 ACE with the 3 selectable modes, electronic throttle instead of cable will be a very sweet motor. 23 MPG won't hurt either.

I thought maybe they'd replace the 1200 with a turbo on the 900 ACE but that would be a lot to bite off the first year. I don't really want a turbo either.

Either way i'm good for a few yrs anyhow.

I am not afraid of the 'new' ace motor...BRP has it ready to go, I wouldn't hesitate.

I am only worried about the HP. Great off the start, no top end?

Has anyone seen a picture of the new saddle bag for the Linq system? My Sherpa wants to know lol

Looks like Doo, Didn't this year... Oh well I like the 1200, a little boost on the top would've helped.

ACE 900 is a good start...

Want to try to get Dan into a 4stroke, they are not helping me.... YamaCat looks good.....

Later

GutZ

Any one interested in seeing the new Doo's. There is not a show in Pennsylvania for all manufacturers so Ski Doo will be holding there own Sneak peak.

2014 Ski-Doo Sneak Peek

Come check out what’s new for 2014 in the Ski-Doo Lineup

March 21, 2013

4 PM to 9 PM

Holiday Inn Fogelsville

Route 100 and Interstate 78

Fogelsville, PA 18051

I have been brand loyal for 25 yrs. I was at the Doo dealer today. Second Saturday in a row! I doo hear a lot of good things about the rmotion.

Sandi has a 2013 Gade with the r-motion. Comparing her sled to my 2011 Gade without the r-motion - wow!

A new one will be on order for me soon! ^_^

Jack & Sandi

Hi Jack, Did you decide on X or Adrenaline yet? I'm trying decide the same thing also, X or Adrenaline, 600 or 800, shorty or renegade?

Will be looking at and riding them Friday in Old Forge to help decide.

Hi Jack, Did you decide on X or Adrenaline yet? I'm trying decide the same thing also, X or Adrenaline, 600 or 800, shorty or renegade?

Will be looking at and riding them Friday in Old Forge to help decide.

I will be in OF Friday also. Want to try the Yamaha Viper LTX...looks like a great Canada sled. Want a spin on 900 ace also if possible.

Hi Ray, That sled sounds familiar! No ice ripper track option this year but a free quick adjust and 2nd yr. engine warranty.

Are you thinking about going? Like to be there about 9:30 - 10:00. Let you know for sure Thurs. night. Let me know.

Bruce,

2014 800 etec Renegade X with quick adjust, ice ripper track, glove box extension with Garmin Montana 650t, & high wind shield.

What time is everybody going to be in OF?

Ray

I plan on being there by 9 or 9:30.

I'm also trying out the Viper. But I think I'm ready for a change to a lightweight sled.

Light is good but too light requires a new one every year or two. Hope I don't get flagged for bashing.

Edited by Phil 1

Light is fun also. Plan on trading every 2 years now. I will not buy a Doo 2-stroke without the 2nd year engine warranty.

Maybe see you there if I know how to look for you?

Edited by favarcat

Light is fun also. Plan on trading every 2 years now. I will not buy a Doo 2-stroke without the 2nd year engine warranty.

Maybe see you there if I know how to look for you?

That is me on the left, I'll be with a little LOUD Italian Dominick... Black Choko coat & bibs. If I can remember I will wear QR hat...or a blue Michelin hat. I believe that there will be a lot of waiting ariund to get the demo rides.