Spring Break in the Gaspesie.

crazysnow

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures, great memories, seeing these photos now makes me wish we would of stayed longer with you guys, next time I will plan it differently to allow more time with everyone, the trip up and back were 200 mile days but the Wednesday ride at camp (60 miles) with JG and Linda and the locals was just awesome! The wife was happy to meet JG, she has heard me talk about him for years, all his hard work and great photos!

...Its going to be a long summer........hope to see everyone again soon!

i forgot on my first post..

on the thursday afternoon with friends from the lake ,we went riding causapscal river.....then went on lake frenette and back to camp....

on friday .....we were on our way to lake to meet friends ,then ride off the trail...about 2 miles from camp met my b i l with guys from maritimes...p e i...ns and nb.

we teamed up and went riding off the trail toward ste marguerite...we ''landed '' at the 90 ' corner east of ste marguerite !!if i remember well,eddie said that we were 15 !!

then ...on saturday ..left camp for st alexandre and up toward matane by local trails.

that sled in fire just east of st paulin if i remember well ...guy forgot about recall.

...then up to msp ..

those night pics...forgot that i had my remote cord in my bag .....grrrrrr !!

jean-guy

eddy-john and linda !!

sorrry if pics are ''mixed '' a bit !!

i realized last night that some of my pics have the same numbers using 2 memory cards !!

confusing a lot while posting !!

chatted with a friend from caplan earlier this morning ..raining like hell there !!

jean-guy

WOW!! What a trip Jean-Guy et al.... Wish I had been there with all of you guys. Thanks for all the pics!! I will be looking through all them much closer tonight after work.

Hey John.......What were you doing in that foggy telephone booth????? hahaha

Hope you're feeling a lot better now JG after all that love & companionship!

Best,

Tom

sorry ,looks like i was in my own ''bubble '' looking at tons of pics....forgot to reply !!

thx for the funny pics john !!! when you take tons...must be '' flexible '' !!!

tom ....great to welcome those 3 friends...it brought smiles and laughs !!

mc star !!...it has been a pleasure to brought you + wife with frank at my camp !!great to speak french from someone on the other side of the border !!

linda and john made a few ''highmarks '' in murdochville !!hhahaa!!

looks like some celebrated ''valentines day ''between murdochville and la cache !!!...hahhahhaha||

i ll let john explain about the moose !!

jean-guy

Ok .. let's talk about that Moose it scared the shit out of me, came around a turn and he " the Moose " jumped out of the woods about two feet from me on the trail from Murdochville to La Cache ..... :search: ... Crazy Stuff !!!

Ok .. let's talk about that Moose it scared the shit out of me, came around a turn and he " the Moose " jumped out of the woods about two feet from me on the trail from Murdochville to La Cache ..... :search: ... Crazy Stuff !!!

It was love at first sight for the moose then nice. Love seeing moose while on trail something you carry with you for ever. Just cant run them hard bad for them

Jean - Guy took so many Pics ... doing what he loves to do ... he is just a awesome person !!!

Jean - Guy Thanks you so Much !! ... I will never Forget it :drinks: ... CrazySnow !!!

The Gaspesie has the largest moose population per square mile than anywhere else in QC so I've read anyway. That has happened to me 2 times on the Gaspe John. Comes with the job of leading! At least no snow dust up front!!

Edited by Florida Snowman

seems that it was an happening and you got the best of it between friends. :friends:

We feel a bit of the fun you had through your pics :drinks:

Amazing pics groomer, some very good shots and it's great to see yourself on a couple one!

Love your pics too crazysnow!!

thanks for sharing..

Alain

No Stress Jean - Guy

love that Pic of you and linda " the Boss " lol

Jean - Guy you are the MAN !!!!! Thanks my friend !!

CrazySnow !!!

good morning john !!

thx !!

well,from eddie the oldest to you the youngest ........there was a great mood/spirit in the group !!

tons of laughs and jokes !!....great riding and weather !!

i can acknowledge that i slowed down the group a lot ,but now we have the pics !!

thx for posting some of me !!

jean-guy

Man am i so jealous guys, i have done the Gaspe a couple times in the paste and that's going back 10+ yrs, always got caught in snow storms and never got the chance to see beautiful scenery other than magazine pics and forum pics. As a matter a fact i was in the Gaspe last year with Crazy and we got caught in a snowstorm, again!

You guys definitely took the extra time to capture those memories of the Gaspe forever, you will not regret it. Very very very nice pics, they really bring out the energy of your trip.

Jean-Guy you are the pro.

Good job guys

JG

Crazysnow.........stop moose'n around Doo the moose.

hi tom !!

absolutely right!!

i know they are working on that on park matane and reserve duniere to '' balance '' the population of mooses since a few years !!

even here on the z e c !!

hi ray !!

huge success for sure !!no problems if you want to come !!

great meals prepared at the camp by linda including great rouge too !!

on my side ...its great to see '' city people '' enjoying great time at the camp !!!

hi alain !!!

thx !!!like i said to john ...great spirit and mood !!

no stress and no rush !!

the sad thing ....can be everywhere at the same time to take pics...woooWWW !!! so many to take !!

maybe i should put an add here on qr ....looking for a secretary for next season !!! haaha!!

jean-guy

hi jg !!

big thx !!

i like your words ...''' bring out the energy of your trip '' ...absolutely right...without swelling my head!!

i even to tell my friends it worth sometimes to stop and take pics.....

tom ...

not sure if i have the right word...but i don t think you have the '' assets '' im looking for !!!...hahhaa!!

take a chance ...pick a number...already crowded in front of the house !!

great imagination linda !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Edited by groomer

hi crazysnow !!

sure it was spring break for him !!....but .......sad day today !!

at 2 41 pm ,i heard a big boom .....very loud....friends told me that one of the gray jays crashed at landing on the porch ....waaaay too fat for landing !!suspension did nt resist!!!!...hahha !!

hi phil !!

thx !!

sure ,it was the place !! good wine with a few beers ..no abuses !!

just great time !!!

jean-guy :drinks: