Quebec Rider on Facebook

lindasledgirl

I know, lots of you don't like fb, but in case you do...we have a group there and the chat is free. So...if you are on there and want to join 'Quebec Rider'!

• 3 months later...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/526119240784035/

that is another one

Sorry for the delay! This is when I am working like crazy so I can sled all winter lol

Sorry, guess the privacy setting was too high. Try again.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/526119240784035/

Anyone in Ontario anywhere near my long drive that is thinking of riding Dec 6th ish ? Mont Valin likely...

2? There are hundreds of snowmobiling fb pages. In fact Mark, you can even make your own for you and your friends if you wish. Or your local area, your clubs or for all yamaha riders or what ever you like.

Thanks.

so, what does the facebook page offer that is not offered here?

Live chat, photo albums, easy messages that are free crossing the border or anywhere in the world and for anyone with DSLR camera and big picture files...the photo's can be uploaded without re-sizing as FB has that covered.

However nothing can replace QR.

Only 2 on FB for Quebec riders, not hundreds.

2? There are hundreds of snowmobiling fb pages. In fact Mark, you can even make your own for you and your friends if you wish. Or your local area, your clubs or for all yamaha riders or what ever you like.

The one called "Quebec Rider" is Groomers

The one called 'Quebec Snowmobilers Rider Group' is Eric Robins site.

Personally think it is illogical (maybe crazy) to have a facebook page for a forum. It would seem to dilute the purpose and function of a forum that is based on the communication of its interested members. I prefer to look in one place for info of interest regarding the known and specific topic of Quebec riders. QuebecRider.com for me. If there is something you wish to share that I may benefit from, please post it here. There.... I said it and I feel better.

Greg you sound like a square guy .... You know the problem with the site is nobody shares their experiences as a couple members do and do a great job on the site but what pisses me off is when you ride let us know what you fine and a lot of people don't .... it's just not cool. There I said it too. .. You know sometimes you got to give back a little. I'll probably get a lot of shit for this I don't care. Anybody who's Ridin with me four-week knows Who I am. Don't judge people. That's what I'm trying to say. Greg I'm not talking about you.

Edited by crazysnow