Quebec Rider on Facebook

lindasledgirl

Greg you sound like a (1) square guy ....(2) You know the problem with the site is (3) nobody shares their experiences as a couple members do and do a great job on the site but what (4)pisses me off is when you ride let us know what you fine and a lot of people don't .... it's just not cool. There I said it too. .. You know sometimes you got to give back a little. I'll probably get a lot of shit for this I don't care.(5) Anybody who's Ridin with me four-week knows Who I am. Don't judge people. That's what I'm trying to say. Greg I'm not talking about you.

Guess I just don't understand your post ?

1 Greg's a square guy .... are you ticked off at him ?

2 is the "You" Greg ?

3 Is it nobody or just a couple of members ?

4 not sure what pisses you off ? the members that only read our post and check out the pics we put up here ?

5 not sure what this means at all ?

Just trying to understand a little better , that's all

The purpose of my post was to let you know about the FB group. There is a live chat there and its been great for some members who do nothing but take a million pictures and post them that do not have a phone. Some of us have had a great time chatting about snowmobiling there. I am quiet sure the intention of the facebook groups is not to distract members from this site.

Markusvt. I am sorry you think I am unable to count.

Greg. I appreciate your opinion but i am not remotely crazy. As well if you check one of your recent posts here in qr you suggest that we "pass on the link' that Mark provided of a fb post.

As for Crazysnow...i understand shat he is saying. I think he is saying that some people are doing the posting and some are just complaining about it.

I am sure some snow will help cool things off.

In the meantime.....

Easy now...........It was only my opinion that I personally " do not wish or understand any need for QuebecRider.com to be diluted by any varied, repetitive, confusing or alternate directions". QuebecRider.com is a valued and credible source for (hopefully) relevant information to both those who choose to posts and the many quality members who choose not to post. I found the concept "maybe crazy" and was most certainly not referencing any particular individual(s). Sorry for any confusion. Always feel free to disregard anything I post. Pray for snow!