Good Things

iceman

They say good things come in small packages..........

GREAT THINGS however come in Big White boxes with YAMAHA written on them.

Went down this morning to help birth my new baby.

Proud to say all went excellent and she is very healthy.

Thanks all! So excited for the snow to fly. Just FYI my last new sled was in 08 and if this winter turns out like that one we will all be very pleased.

Ice is that an XTX? The blue looks good. How many miles did the 08 Have on it? People laugh at Yamaha but they will run 20,000 miles. You will love the power steering. With the EX-Up exhaust that thing will pull like a freight train!

Yes XTX, let them Laugh all they want. I KNOW when I leave the house My Yamaha will be bringing me back. Super dependable and strong. For groomed Quebec trails its just what the doctor ordered.

My 08 was still running like a Champ and ready for more with 58k Km. I threw a Stud thru the front heat exhanger last ride of the season out in Ville Marie. (Thanks to Playhard for saving the week loaning me a sweet Vector as a backup), (my fault for not changing track sooner). Rather then put the money for a track and fix the heat exchanger I knew it was time to retire her. She was a fine machine.

Rode Playhards XTX and for sure he had to pry me back off it. Power steering is sweet. Engine is unreal.