For us older fellers

Saguenay Bill

Couple of years ago I bought a set of manual wheels for my ride. I found very useful when having to get gas. Last year I experienced lower back pain after lifting skis to lower the manual wheels gels so I decided to get a set of automatic ones. The manual ones I had were Retrax. They were well made, the service was great. I had a question one evening, 7 PM, called the 800 number, left message and 1/2 hour later got a return call. Mike, owner of Retrax, walked me thru my problem and got it solved. When I went to purchase the automatic ones I checked a couple of other mfgs and their prices were almost double Retrax and I knew the quality and customer service of Retrax. So it was a nobrainer.

Parts

post-2-0-04201000-1385320801_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-42393900-1385320871_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-47072500-1385320941_thumb.jpg

Compressor installed

post-2-0-66891500-1385321015_thumb.jpg

Nice job Bill. Not old guys, maybe just smarter guys. It seems like more of us are moving to wheels. I'm anxious to try mine. I was not ready for a sheep skin seat cover or a teddy bear on my bumper, but I was ready for the advantages of wheels. I'll be writing a review later in the season.