Trip Report Jan 12-??????

iceman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah La Presbytre.....do they still have blue berry balls light up in the trees in front and all you can eat fondue? Cozy little rooms , I only wish there were more places like that catering to snowmobilers in Quebec.

x2 on that, we love it there, Danielle and Robert are great host's

Touchdown in St Raymond. 23 all the way. Hebertville to L'Etape was an 11 Fresh groom last night and fast.

L'Etape to St Raymond 10/10 what a difference a week makes. Wicked cold, actually found out those warming huts are very useful.

Awesome Run 1700 miles total.

Cold Cold Cold.

Trails Super.

Go Ride.

Time for a little rest and a service for my new Ride and we will be off again. Where? Who knows time will tell.

Thanks Iceman heading that way next week! It is always nice to get a first hand report of actual conditions especially after a brutal thaw like we just had. Big storm coming here to NB tomorrow. Hopefully it will reopen the local riding, our clubs need it.

Andy

Thanks Iceman. Nice to see your awesome run.

I put off my vacation for a few weeks. It seems the trails are getting back in shape fairly quick.

We will be watching and planning.

Its ready for you. Go for it.

Thanks Iceman heading that way next week! It is always nice to get a first hand report of actual conditions especially after a brutal thaw like we just had. Big storm coming here to NB tomorrow. Hopefully it will reopen the local riding, our clubs need it.

Andy

Anytime.

I hope you get the snow to open your trails back up,

Donger, if Mrs. Ice isn't working Fri we could be coaxed to do a cocoa run in the am before hitting the black trail home. The only drawback may be prying her off the spare Vector. After that we'll probably stop off in Louisville for a peek at the snow cross.

I have followed your reports since the beginning of your ride Iceman and you have inspired me to take a ride up there. We will be trailering to Shawinagan Friday am and riding out to LSG via Lac Edward trail with the hopes of making good enough time to cross the Saguanay and find a place to camp out.

Thanks for your reports

JG

Donger, if Mrs. Ice isn't working Fri we could be coaxed to do a cocoa run in the am before hitting the black trail home. The only drawback may be prying her off the spare Vector. After that we'll probably stop off in Louisville for a peek at the snow cross.

I will see what her Schedule is. Thanks so much. She is working thurs night but call me and i will come for a visit.

Thanks for all of the on the ground updates!

If there are not to many of the Happy Birthday, Happy Groundhog Day, Happy New Year, my dog had kittens, how to open your beer with your belt posts maybe it will stay visible for awhile and help some folks out.

Thanks for all of the on the ground updates!

If there are not to many of the Happy Birthday, Happy Groundhog Day, Happy New Year, my dog had kittens, how to open your beer with your belt posts maybe it will stay visible for awhile and help some folks out.

I hear you brother.

Isn't that what they made facebook for? all the other nonsense? post that stuff there.