Ice hotel

snowfarmer

Yes go thru the parking lot of the four seasons around the fence put the hill and he parking lot is on the right

Doubt it. But not sure. We visite it by car two years ago and did not see any sleds or trail. I do know you can snowmobile to the Sheraton Four Points hotel and be shuttled to the ice hotel. I believe you have to reserve a room at the four points though too and you can either stay overnight in ice hotel....or at 4 points..

Easy. By sled drive around front of the Sheraton 4 points. Look for tracks along the fence . Follow 1000 feet turn right go another 1000 feet bear left up the hill drive to the main entrance and park in the sled parking.

What he said. Right on.

Easy. By sled drive around front of the Sheraton 4 points. Look for tracks along the fence . Follow 1000 feet turn right go another 1000 feet bear left up the hill drive to the main entrance and park in the sled parking.

That is correct Sir,I was there 2 days ago. There is no shuttle from 4 points and for some reason when I asked at front desk if you can get there by sled they said yes but did'nt know where the trail was. It was wife and I's first time at 4 points, nice place. The girl at front desk upgraded room to Jr suite so we stayed 2 nights. The hot tub was GREAT, went in AM and PM !