Lépine road open??

Mid Range

Saw this on facebook from Rabaska Lodge

The trail Sentier Des Draveurs From Rabaska To Clova, and from Clova to Rabaska is OPEN, and groomed. For information Auberge Clova,819 662 3327 or Rabaska Lodge 819 623 1818 . Offer yourself a real nice ride direciton Clova or Rabaska Lodge.

Interesting, Dominic used to groom it and he told me a couple weeks ago he was not going to do it anymore. Wonder who is ?

We were ar Rabaska 2 weeks ago and was told they were opening up and grooming that trail.

Interesting. We were just in Clova last Friday. Actually followed Dominic with the snowmobile groomer to Fer a Cheval. The trail from Clova makes a 90 degree left turn to get to Fer a Cheval. I have pictures where some of us didn't make it and went into the 3 feet of powder!!! At that time it had not been groomed at all. When we spoke with Dominic about that trail he said he was going to try to get it open but I don't remember the time frame. There is a lot of road riding, miles of it to get to Fer a Cheval. Dominic said they just opened up that road for logging and he had asked them to leave snow on the side which they didn't. Maybe that road getting plowed sped up the plans to open up the Lepine road?

Jack, Maniwaki to Clova the way we went, 13 to Fer a cheval and to Clova was 262 miles....

Interesting. We were just in Clova last Friday. Actually followed Dominic with the snowmobile groomer to Fer a Cheval. The trail from Clova makes a 90 degree left turn to get to Fer a Cheval. I have pictures where some of us didn't make it and went into the 3 feet of powder!!! At that time it had not been groomed at all. When we spoke with Dominic about that trail he said he was going to try to get it open but I don't remember the time frame. There is a lot of road riding, miles of it to get to Fer a Cheval. Dominic said they just opened up that road for logging and he had asked them to leave snow on the side which they didn't. Maybe that road getting plowed sped up the plans to open up the Lepine road?

Jack, Maniwaki to Clova the way we went, 13 to Fer a cheval and to Clova was 262 miles....

Sled dog, sorry but on QR once you mention you have photos we need to see them....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!