19 Day Ride Riverview NB-Hearst On and back. 6743km/4190 mi

Andyman

What a ride Andy! That was an epic trip and I am sure you will have lots of memories from this one. There is no way I could do 19 days in a row.

As far as the wheels I also had to replace a bunch after our last ride. 6 total between our two 900 Renagades including the center wheel on both rear axles. All of our studs were loose. I hope that fixes the problem.

Nice ride boys, don't think I could do 19 days in a row. 10 is about it for me. Must say you definatley stay to the right!

I didn't want to stay that far right! LOL We were riding in a clear cut area with drifts up to 6 ft high that were rock hard. I dropped off the top of one straight down into a small hole and lost my balance and I fell onto the handle bars. Let me tell you that little 4 stroke has very good acceleration with my 200 lbs holding the throttle wide open! It only took a couple of seconds at wide open throttle to end up in the new growth! Luckily no damage to either the sled or myself. A lesson learned no need to rush take your time and pick your line!

Andy

Andy, is that miles or Kilometers?

Just turned 9,101 miles on my ACE 900 tonight. Still on original belt. Loving it! Best sled ever.

mike

Hi Mike

It is in km so 6215 miles this afternoon I am on the original belt as well. It shows little sign of wear and sits up in the secondary like it did at mile one!

Andy

Trip report,

Followed Andy for 6700+ KMs. Had a great time, enjoyed 100 lacs with Eddie,Dave,Timbo and Thad. loved crossing the seaway without a shuttle or ferry and the first and last stop at Alyre's at Serpentine. Can't wait to see what next years "little" trip will be. :good:

post-121-0-34620600-1424833713_thumb.jpg