Meanwhile in QC

iceman

I guessing he never listened to the forecast. I live close by to there and they predicted heavy snow falls for the area. It was cold and dry in the morning. It started mid afternoon on Wednesday and went through the night. We got about 8 or more inches out of it. Hope he didn't have far to go.

I RODE IN THE WORST STORM IN QUEBEC BACK IN THE 70's . i fell a few times but not hurt because the city was shut down . no cars and 3 feet of snow to fall on .. we used to see local cops riding all winter on their bikes and they fell too

I RODE IN THE WORST STORM IN QUEBEC BACK IN THE 70's . i fell a few times but not hurt because the city was shut down . no cars and 3 feet of snow to fall on .. we used to see local cops riding all winter on their bikes and they fell too

Yes but did you ride on a 4 lane highway with cars like this guy is doing?

There was a difference in the bikes back then, I had a few leaving the road incidents and never did much damage dusted my self off and picked up my bike off I went. Today the big cruisers are much heavier. Mine weights over 850 lbs and if you drop it even at a slow speed your going to do lots of expensive damage. Trying to pick up a bike that heavy is a challenge in dry conditions, no way he would do it alone in the snow.