Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

attachicon.gifjgh8.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh9.jpg

another afternoon of thinning on st alexandre trail, near the intersection of the trail for the lake !!!

for my effort , im enjoying a cold one !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

looks like you could use another blade !!! L. O. L. !!!!

hi eddie and artsled !!!

hahhaha...blade is 80% brand new !!!

no thinning today ....about +2 c ....went riding ...94 miles ride !!!

the little bridge is done ,so , i guess they ll work on the bigger one tomorrow !!!

jean-guy

Looks like a 330 Conabear in the picture, those will slow down the construction of dams!!

no ...its a 245 !!! hahhaha

heard the name conabear before ...but can t tell ...don t know about trapping !!!

trapper was there when i arrived...he said there was an otter....just next to dam...

jean-guy

El Nino.

There will be a lot of good left over sled deals at the end of this year...

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/snow-drought-eastern-us-el-nino-mild-air-weather-west-alaska-snowy/53995892

Every event has good and bad, the good in this one is the people out West and Southwest are getting much needed rain and mountain snow.

El Nino.

There will be a lot of good left over sled deals at the end of this year...

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/snow-drought-eastern-us-el-nino-mild-air-weather-west-alaska-snowy/53995892

Every event has good and bad, the good in this one is the people out West and Southwest are getting much needed rain and mountain snow.

Well if I'm reading that map correct at least northern maine and QC are showing Normal ?

Well if I'm reading that map correct at least northern maine and QC are showing Normal ?

Yes James hopefully so, but Mount Valin still has no coverage they are usually on feet of snow by now. I'll give you the complete picture in April.

Record breaking warmth in our region this weekend, calling for 65 - 70 here !!! W T F !!!

Edited by Phil 1

Hi jg any snow yet ?

hi artsled !!!

sadly , no snow yet ...not the greatest weather...foggy,cloudy , light,rain,drizzle...etc...have nt seen sunshine much since november !!

snowed a bit yesterday ,all gone !!!.......0 c this morning !!!

jean-guy

60F today. Canada Geese are flying back and forth. They don't know what to do. Grass is growing again...not even kidding. Moss growing in my patio rocks. Looks like spring!

Jean-guy I think I will be there with a 4 wheeler if this doesn't change soon.

Get on the train...come to my house for Christmas. Looks like you won't be grooming!

LindaSledGirl

hi all !!!

just back from a short ride...50 miles...another big one and i ll be at 28 000 km..

right phil , no snow at this time of year ...scenery looks dirty !!

lot colder today steven ....very windy and -6c right now ...blue sky !!! entered house and my face was red like a lobster from ns !!!

linda...just saw quickly the forecast ...looks like were going to have snow !!!

you re on wrong side of canada...hahahha

great memories taking train when i was working in s-w o !!!

btw...linda and steven ....moose....clearcut with big cedars...just below long hill...'' three moose hill '' is 2 miles behind me !!

jean-guy :drinks:

Jean-guy

One of my favourite places you took me to is '3 moose hill' love it there. If my memory serves me right there was someone stuck up there a couple of times lol

Beauty pictures! Colours are great! Moose look healthy!

Lots of snow in the old camp pictures! How the heck do you remember all these dates! ??

I know...smart in the Gaspesie!

LindaSledGirl

Oh and PS...might be time for a bike bath lol

Jean-guy

One of my favourite places you took me to is '3 moose hill' love it there. If my memory serves me right there was someone stuck up there a couple of times lol

Beauty pictures! Colours are great! Moose look healthy!

Lots of snow in the old camp pictures! How the heck do you remember all these dates! ??

I know...smart in the Gaspesie!

LindaSledGirl

Oh and PS...might be time for a bike bath lol

bonsoir !!!

sadly ,'' 3 moose hill ''...its getting tougher to see moose there...trees in the plantation are getting taller...i guess in 2 years maybe...i ll see them on the road only !!!!

3 moose hill and the '' stuck place '''....2 different places...but you re not too far ...

about 3 miles in between 2 places..

things with numbers...normally , i m good to remember !!!

bath...still early....if possible , i want to ride at least 1 x in the snow !!!

jean-guy

Jean Guy

The first time you took me therr we stopped and looked out to the mountains. Then I pulled a u-turn and went into the deep snow with the little tree tops poking out. Thought it wasn't so deep but it was. You came back for me. Remember? I should have followed your track you said.

I have however been 'off the track' in a few places lol