Pics from the Matapedia Valley !!!

groomer

hi all !!!

thx....a bit more than 5 cords with the one i have in the shed in front of the camp !!!

birch ,black spruce and cherry !!!

if no rain ,i should be at st fidele cb this afternoon !!!

sorry l s g ...hard time to translate !!!...ahahhah

jean-guy

attachicon.gifjgh11.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh12.jpg

attachicon.gifjgh13.jpg

hi all !!!

thx....a bit more than 5 cords with the one i have in the shed in front of the camp !!!

birch ,black spruce and cherry !!!

if no rain ,i should be at st fidele cb this afternoon !!!

sorry l s g ...hard time to translate !!!...ahahhah

JG

Where you getting dat wood?

Last time I had to get wood from the forest the Ministere of Natural Resources was charging me a fee for a firewood permit, what's it like in the Gaspe for that?

jean-guy

thx all !!!

might go back with my truck to cut a few alders...25 miles from home !!!

pics of river with low speed...just before climbing long hill...there s a narrow road on the right...about half a mile to go to river !!

yaaa...bit of snow and it ll make a change in the scenery !!!

jg ......where i worked last summer....my boss don t want maple or birch below 4'' diameter...so ,i keep them for me..cut them in 4 ' long log...put them in my truck on friday and brought them to camp...made many loads...i made another load last tuesday afternoon and brought it to camp wednesday !!!

from the big winds back in august ...few black spruce down just next to camp...

and time to time ,i '' borrow '' one ( birch ) from the '' crown '' while riding !!!

yaa...you must buy permit ...20.00 $$$ ,but the area allowed to cut it....way too far from camp....too much troubles...

jean-guy

The pic of the bike, in the ruts, is that the trail leaving 8 Mil Lac ?

hi smclelan !!!

look similar ...but you re off the trail a bit....on the left of the map !!

mom + calf , 2 miles before orange camp.....i was on top of hill at the '' 18 miles '''...could see them almost a mile away...

btw...there was a bulldozer from '' gds ''' 1 mile behind orange...looks like there ll be some work there

......still windy

jean-guy

Great work Jean-Guy!!

For keeping us all dreaming of the Gaspesie, I have a treat for you in the mail.post-875-0-44556800-1447025060_thumb.png

post-875-0-59936700-1447025086_thumb.png

Thanks!

Linda

Great work Jean-Guy!!

For keeping us all dreaming of the Gaspesie, I have a treat for you in the mail.attachicon.gifimage.png

attachicon.gifimage.png

Thanks!

Linda

bonsoir linda !!!

hahhahha....your pics are more interesting than mine !!!

great thx for your appreciation of my work here on qr !!!

many thx for the gift ...very appreciated !!!

i cancelled my 4w ride today ....it was still very windy !!!

jean-guy

I like Linda's Pics!

Sorry G.

GutZ

hi gutz !!!

so , you like linda 's pics ????....pppfffff !!!....hhahahah....it ll bring extra colors in the house !!!

back from another 80 miles ride !!! i landed at the depanneur in st tharcisius !!! followed the atv trail for a few miles.....28 miles from home !!! not the territory i usually ride !!!

awesome sunset on the way back....no moose...few partridges !!!

jean-guy

I have stopped for gas at that depanneur while sledding.

Nice pics.

i stopped at that depanneur twice while sledding !!! from the marsh to depanneur about 45 mins max...

when i came back ...once at the marsh took road for lake casault for 1 mile...then back roads up to near lake casault....took a shortcut for the road of lake 8 miles....then down to local trail for ste margueite....up to logging and back home !!!

jean-guy

Amazing as always Jean-Guy!

hi shane !!!

great to hear from you !!!! merci !!!

well , i rode again today .....115 miles...could be my biggest ride of the season !!!

great weather ....rode the last 20 miles in the darkness...saw 5 moose , but too dark for pics..

pics of windmills...about 3 miles before 90' corner on tq 5 ...coming from the 16 miles on logging road !!saw 2 moose after taking pics

almost forgot ,.after crossing logging road near ste marguerite this morning ...took local trail...about 4 miles later..elderly person walking alone

....he had locked his keys inside his truck...he was all smile when he saw me..already walked a few miles...so, i brought him

back to logging road....while riding , i remembered that i had my cell phone...he called his wife for other keys....let him on the side of

logging road and he waited for his wife....about 15-20 mins by car to go there from town..he was all smile and very happy ..almost shaking !!

my good action of the year !!!

jean-guy

Fantastic!!

good morning !!!

merci !!!

awesome day for riding !!! before crossing brook at camp...went to check mt albert...looks like there s not much snow left on top..then

25 miles later went up a stand and checked mt blanc on park matane,...only a tiny spot left !! stopped at orange camp for gas ,i was

at 77 miles !!!

cloudy today ,-2c...but still great weather to ride !!!

jean-guy

You know JG, we all work our asses off chasing the almighty buck, to do what? Come up and spend a little time doing what you get to do all year! Sometimes I really believe we down here don't really have it all figured out like we try to convince ourselves of. Thank you as always for sharing your paradise with us! Be well my friend.

You know JG, we all work our asses off chasing the almighty buck, to do what? Come up and spend a little time doing what you get to do all year! Sometimes I really believe we down here don't really have it all figured out like we try to convince ourselves of. Thank you as always for sharing your paradise with us! Be well my friend.

hi shane !!!

great thx..

just for fun ...maps of my ride yesterday...

started to put '' numbers '' just next to logging road outside ste marguerite...on the local trail...

just follow the numbers...1-2-3 etc including the 4w.

at 12 4w....can see mt albert from there !!

at 13 and 21 ...mt blanc on park matane...

at 15 .....stand on the road !!!

i stopped at 37 4w....about 3 miles before 90' on tq 5 ...then go ste marguerite !!!

at mile 18-24 and 28 on logging road ....roads you can go to nouvelle or escuminac !!!

jean-guy