Mrs Ice Rides Again

iceman

Mrs Ice Rides Again.

This morning was time to bid farewell to Snohorse as he left the house southbound. Mrs Ice and I are suited up and headed out, 8am departure for a rendezvous with my boss Alain and Josee near the intersection on the river st Maurice. We leave the house on groomed trail, pretty sweet for a Saturday. Same deal through Shawinigan and to the River and to 23. We mee at their house just past the intersection of 23 and 360. Locked and loaded the Mrs is ready and Alain and Josee jump in line and we take 23 toward St. Tite. Still great trail all tge way and we continue onward not alot of traffic so far for Saturday. Up to junction ar 353. Still light traffic our  new radios make things much more fun. Working great. 353 to 73. No gas for us i. Rivere Pierre, we continue up 73 to relais Jeanotte. Small break here, with it being full of people. After a short break we push on the 73 is mint into La Tuque. Arriving at Marineau at 2 pm. I decide to take sunshine to Tim’s for a soup and sandwich. Quick stop to get the Jack at the SAQ here as the supply has been depleted by on last weeks run. Gas and supplies and back to Marineau, time for extended happy hour. Feeling no pain as we head off to dinner. 

215 Km nice break from last week but lots of fun. 

The mrs. Is a rider and loves her Apex. 

Back home tomorrow. 

Gaspe run Thursday.

Leaving Matane with the boss friday to New Richmond then to st anne Des monts. 

Stay tuned 

Spotted “Towing’s” ride here at Marineau. Tried to locate him last night after dinner but really was in not much shape to try to locate anyone or anything. 

Received more bad news. It seems I will be leaving Thursday afternoon for Matane with the Boss. Alain says a quick short run. Not the typical Ice Tour of Gaspe, but any riding beats none. Thursday night Matane, Friday night New Richmond, Sarurday night St Anne Des Monts, back to Matane and truck Sunday to drive home. 

2 minutes ago, iceman said:

Spotted “Towing’s” ride here at Marineau. Tried to locate him last night after dinner but really was in not much shape to try to locate anyone or anything. 

Received more bad news. It seems I will be leaving Thursday afternoon for Matane with the Boss. Alain says a quick short run. Not the typical Ice Tour of Gaspe, but any riding beats none. Thursday night Matane, Friday night New Richmond, Sarurday night St Anne Des Monts, back to Matane and truck Sunday to drive home. 

That's the best time, lol

IMG_0599.JPG.fc81d0a4a01cc6f10528aa7fa62b453e.JPG

Caught up with Alain and Kri Kri at breakfast this AM always great to see them. 

Nice ride back to Chez Ice. Trails all good from La Tuque to Shawingan quick ride back the wife is really getting the hang of it. Smooth sailing and she enjoyed having the Sena radio to communicate. Worked out excellent. Home to get some things done here before the snow. Off to meet Playhard and his gang tonight for dinner at Le Trou Diable. Good times. 

Really proud of my wife Caro, she is excited to get out again. Gonna have to take her out during her school break coming up here in March. 

4 days of work then off to Matane. Back Sunday night. Then 3 more work days before flying off to Indianapolis. 

Time flies. 

Edited by iceman

Don what helmet do you use. David likes  the idea of the radios and wondering if the can be used in our ski doo modulers. I'm sure they make it easier and add miles to the day. Be safe next week. 

1 hour ago, Florida Snowman said:

Say hi to David & Company.  I saw his trailer today at 11:00am when I pulled out with mine.   Sitting at the bar in RDL.  Everything staged & ready to begin Gaspe run tomorrow morning!

I will be in Matane Thursday night at the hotel by the ferry. Friday night I will be in New Richmond at Motel Francis, then Saturday Night at Saint Anne des Monts Hotel Cie. If any of your days match up. 

17 minutes ago, Shore1066 said:

Don what helmet do you use. David likes  the idea of the radios and wondering if the can be used in our ski doo modulers. I'm sure they make it easier and add miles to the day. Be safe next week. 

I use a CKX modular. Radios we have come with two types of microphones a boom mike(which i use on my modular) or a smaller microphone that is made for helmets like the Ski Doo modulars with a smaller breath box. Sena makes many different models. 

Thanks so much. We are sure it will increase mileage as he does keep track of his dad. But then again I have never failed to show up. Some days as you know the snow dust is dangerous and I can be a mile behind. We do put a lot of miles when there is just the two of us. I think the radio's will make it safer too. Thanks again.