Northbound Posted March 19 Author Report Share Posted March 19 Day 29 to La Tuque. Still warm, but we've been within one day striking distance of the truck since Sacre Coeur. So the weather's not a real gamble. A section of the 3 trail closed a couple of days ago for an unsafe river. Our detour is to go further south, or we could skip La Tuque and head straight back to the Delta. We decided on the south route through Donnacona. It was actually no problem and a nice ride. Lunch and gas in St Raymond. Stayed at motel des Marineau. Nicer rooms in the back, decent restaurant smclelan, Florida Snowman, MrGutz and 6 others 9 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.