Advex vs Oxygen

Signfan

I hadn't noticed this helmet earlier

Watched the video and seems similar in some ways to the O2

Will like to see what others may know as well

https://www.google.com/search?q=brp+advex&oq=brp+advex&aqs=chrome..69i57.353817194j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:10dcbd59,vid:Et0_EVBO7rc

Yeah its addressing some of the complaints with the Oxygen.  Mainly condensation issues.  Adding the built in comm's is a good idea.  I like the idea of the comms running off the helmet cord.  No more dead batteries.  If you are on batteries they are built into the back of the helmet out of the elements which is also smart.  From what I've heard pricing for the full setup is getting out of hand though.  Not sure I'd want to give up the Oxygen full face designs warmth risking going back to a modular setup though.  Haven't found a modular helmet yet that wasn't drafty.

• Signfan changed the title to Advex vs Oxygen

So a Modular helmet with built in communicator?

Yeah seems like its out of line price wise.  Then again I thought close to $30,000 for a mach z was nuts too.  But they sold.  So who knows.  Maybe they will sell out all winter long.

It is a little more than a modular helmet with built in comm's.  There is features on this you can only get on this helmet or an Oxygen (sound muffs, huge open shield, elinq, built in neck curtain, etc.).  After owning an Oxygen I tried a mission helmet on.  Nice helmet, but man did I not like having a breath box on my face.  The openness of the Oxygen brings has been a game changer.  And its extremely warm with no drafts.

Not like anything BRP has currently, (more like a CKX Mission).

https://www.ski-doo.com/us/en/accessories-gear/advex-helmet.html?fbclid=IwAR0NYC4BG6l2antKwUOmY9RaYorhkZCR8GndwUeXal-ld1zDH2VYikTR1HU

Edited by markusvt