New Motel in Sainte Adelme

Fuse6

Playing around on the interactive map today planning some trips and discovered there is a new motel at St Adelme right behind the church and clubhouse. Brand new construction and the reservation link is taking winter bookings.

Great to see a new option in the Gaspe as seem to be losing some of the old regular options.

Will give another option to the Matane area and should be better snow conditions for early and late season lodging vs the shoreline in Matane.

Reasonable rates also at $130.00 a night CAD.

Does anyone know if the clubhouse is open 7 days a week and how late in the evening. Have stopped in there to eat but usually for lunch.

https://www.motel-marquis.com/

The accommodation icon is on the map.

4 minutes ago, doo4adoo said:

Just curious if you seen what the average rates are for this winter? Hoping they are not all crazy high like I've seen this summer elsewhere.

I entered in a one night stay for Feb. 2024 and the $130 is what was posted. 
Been expecting Gaspe rate to maybe increase fair bit this winter as they have been fairly cheap compared to other regions of Quebec and things were busy there last winter.

• 1 month later...

I drove by last year and it looks decent enough. $130 a night. That Relais has great food and a bar. Beside gas and convenience store. 

On 9/4/2023 at 3:42 PM, Fuse6 said:

Does anyone know if the clubhouse is open 7 days a week and how late in the evening. Have stopped in there to eat but usually for lunch.

Their online info says the are open Thursday thru Saturday until 10 PM and Sunday until 7