Quebec Trail Passes

Saguenay Bill

I am selling Quebec Trail Passes again this year for the CARIBOU-CONSCRITS SNOWMOBILE CLUB and the SAGUENAY SNOWMOBILE CLUB. As in the past 100% of the dollars I collect goes to the respective club.<br><br>

The price for sesonal passes are:<br><br>

Seasonal pass After December 09, 2010 is $300<br>

Weekly pass is $180<br>

3 day pass is $100<br>

If you choose not to buy a pass and you are caught riding on the trail the cost is $400.<br>

I will accept either a check or PayPal.<br><br>

You need to supply the following info:<br><br>

Your name and address with zip code, phone number and email address.<br>

Snowmobile make, model, plate number and serial number.<br><br>

If paying by check make check out to me. My mailing address is:<br><br>

Bill McFarlane<br>

PO Box 446<br>

Franconia, NH 03580<br><br>

The only way these clibs receive money for grooming is by you purchasing your trail pass from them. There is no big pot tha the $ go into and then it is divided up among all the clubs. THE $ FOR OPERATING THE CLUB ONLY COMES FROM THE TRAIL PASSES THAT THEY SELL.<br><br>

<form name="_xclick" action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">

<input type="hidden" name="business" value="saguenaybill@roadrunner.com">

<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">

<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Quebec Trail Pass-Annual">

<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="240.00">

<input type="image" src="http://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but01.gif" border="0" name="submit" width="62" height="31">

</form>

<br><br>

To use Paypal to purchase a Weekly Quebec Trail Pass click here:<br>

<form name="_xclick" action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">

<input type="hidden" name="business" value="saguenaybill@roadrunner.com">

<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">

<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Quebec Trail Pass-Weekly">

<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="180.00">

<input type="image" src="http://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but01.gif" border="0" name="submit" width="62" height="31">

</form>

I am selling Quebec Trail Passes again this year for the CARIBOU-CONSCRITS SNOWMOBILE CLUB and the SAGUENAY SNOWMOBILE CLUB. As in the past 100% of the dollars I collect goes to the respective club.

The price for sesonal passes are:

Seasonal pass On or Before December 09, 2010 is $240

Seasonal pass After December 09, 2010 is $300

Weekly pass is $180

3 day pass is $100

If you choose not to buy a pass and you are caught riding on the trail the cost is $400.

I will accept either a check or PayPal.

You need to supply the following info:

Your name and address with zip code, phone number and email address.

Snowmobile make, model, plate number and serial number.

If paying by check make check out to me. My mailing address is:

Bill McFarlane

PO Box 446

Franconia, NH 03580

The only way these clibs receive money for grooming is by you purchasing your trail pass from them. There is no big pot tha the $ go into and then it is divided up among all the clubs. THE $ FOR OPERATING THE CLUB ONLY COMES FROM THE TRAIL PASSES THAT THEY SELL.

Hey Bill, soon as I find out whose able to go this year and we finalize plans, I'll order our permits from you. Hope to see you this winter, Dave

I am selling Quebec Trail Passes again this year for the CARIBOU-CONSCRITS SNOWMOBILE CLUB and the SAGUENAY SNOWMOBILE CLUB. As in the past 100% of the dollars I collect goes to the respective club.

The price for sesonal passes are:

Seasonal pass On or Before December 09, 2010 is $240

Seasonal pass After December 09, 2010 is $300

Weekly pass is $180

3 day pass is $100

If you choose not to buy a pass and you are caught riding on the trail the cost is $400.

I will accept either a check or PayPal.

You need to supply the following info:

Your name and address with zip code, phone number and email address.

Snowmobile make, model, plate number and serial number.

If paying by check make check out to me. My mailing address is:

Bill McFarlane

PO Box 446

Franconia, NH 03580

The only way these clibs receive money for grooming is by you purchasing your trail pass from them. There is no big pot tha the $ go into and then it is divided up among all the clubs. THE $ FOR OPERATING THE CLUB ONLY COMES FROM THE TRAIL PASSES THAT THEY SELL.

Hey Bill, soon as I find out whose able to go this year and we finalize plans, I'll order our permits from you. Hope to see you this winter, Dave

Hi Dave

I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Bill

• 1 month later...

Any of you guys/gals who have purchased a new sled but it has not yet arrived and want to purchase a 2010/11 Trail Pass before Dec 10 can do so. But I must have the other info about the sled, make, model, year. Once you have received the sled you will need to send me the vin#.

Remember Dec 09 is the deadline for the $60 savings, $240 vs $300.

Any of you guys/gals who have purchased a new sled but it has not yet arrived and want to purchase a 2010/11 Trail Pass before Dec 10 can do so. But I must have the other info about the sled, make, model, year. Once you have received the sled you will need to send me the vin#.

Remember Dec 09 is the deadline for the $60 savings, $240 vs $300.

The heading could be "Attention anyone who spring ordered an 800 Etech but has not received it yet but BRP cashed your deposit check"

The heading could be "Attention anyone who spring ordered an 800 Etech but has not received it yet but BRP cashed your deposit check"

Ray you talkin about me??? I am on that list. :(

It will be worth the wait when it finally shows, Black Gade X...

Where you getting it Ray,Blackmans?

Got my 1200 a month ago, i am ready to roll!

All I want for Christmas is a farmers settlement!

As of last Friday BRP has NOT shipped any 800 E-Tec X Package Renegades. People have recieved all other versions of it but NOT a 800 Etec X Gade

Ray,

Even if the sled is not in, can they at least give you the SN? They would be able to do that on others items.

Schooter

Ray,

Splitting the cost with you on a hotel room, a sled, and gas would make for a pretty inexpensive winter.

Things get any more costly in this sport and we may just have to do that.

Mike

James Bay or Bust!

James Bay? I thought it was the Pacific or bust!

Ray,

Splitting the cost with you on a hotel room, a sled, and gas would make for a pretty inexpensive winter.

Things get any more costly in this sport and we may just have to do that.

Mike

James Bay or Bust!

If you two are riding 2 up this yr...

You & Ray better invest in some HD shocks as well.Just think all the extra miles you'll put on,you can take turns driving!

I Can't forget the camera!!

Deano

Bill, I put my information in the mail today for my annual permit, I used paypal, hope to ride with you this February,hopefully I can get Roger to go along, it's been a long time since he's ridden with you, thanks, Bruce