Snow in L'Etape

MrGutz

Transports Quebec for the web cam select Sagenuay region then l'etape camera

There is also cameras for Trois Rivere, Montreal and Quebec city areas, so you can see for yourself when it is snowing if you care to.

Should be close to 4 lanes all the way now...

Anyone know if Auberge le Relais will be open this year?

I have a friend who works there and he told me it will be open. I told him I thought it had been closed for the past 2 years and he told me that it has been open. When I went by it last year it sure looked closed but he told me that I was wrong. He told me that a lot of guys building the 4 lane road were staying there. They were suppose to have built a new place 2 years ago but he told me the money dried up for that construction. According to him the 4 lane was suppose to have cost $500,000,000 but now it will be $1,100,000,000 to complete. When it was started 6 years ago it was suppose to have been a 3 year job.

Bill

I have a friend who works there and he told me it will be open. I told him I thought it had been closed for the past 2 years and he told me that it has been open. When I went by it last year it sure looked closed but he told me that I was wrong. He told me that a lot of guys building the 4 lane road were staying there. They were suppose to have built a new place 2 years ago but he told me the money dried up for that construction. According to him the 4 lane was suppose to have cost $500,000,000 but now it will be $1,100,000,000 to complete. When it was started 6 years ago it was suppose to have been a 3 year job.

Bill

Just like going on vacation; half the clothes twice the money...

Bill

Well, we now know where the guys fromt he Big-Dig went to get jobs.....

GutZ

Bill

sounds right twice the time half the work just like hwy 30 and 50 and a zillion times more money but we can afford it , new roof commin soon for the big O lol.