Farmers?

800steve

From the main page of the AdmdQ website.

"The UPA president announced the lifting of the blockade farm. A great relief just to spread throughout the community snowmobiler. The Snowmobilers Association encourages snowmobilers to do so as soon as possible the purchase of their rights and access to trails and promoting their snowmobile clubs. The AdmdQ is pleased that this dispute gets resolved and she hopes that this situation does not recur in the future."

Some individuals on one of quebec's popular forums have criticized the AdmdQ and it's leadership for coming forward, bring attention to this dispute and speaking on "behalf of snowmobilers". Shame on the negativism of these "destructionist". I do not understand any objection to the positive, visable, professional role of an articulate recognised voice.

One of the things that I have always enjoyed and admired about QR is the respect and positive contribution that is shown to all. I once watched another forum turn to a pile of shit due to the unchecked abuse of a few that spreads like a cancer, it is a sad thing.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MidRange and Greg, Thanks for the Great news!!! Now a little more snow and the saddlebagging can begin!!!! Heres to a Great season!! :drinks::good::yahoo::clapping:

GREAT NEWS :clapping::yahoo:

Great news indeed!!!

Now since this ridiculous situation is behind us let's focus on our season.Hopefully they won't start all over again over the course of the next few years.

Here's a link in english

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/montreal/story/2010/12/17/montreal-farm-subsidy-snowmobile.html

Edited by Mid Range

I wonder how many guys sat on the side lines during this. I mean who bought a trail permit at the early price? I always do, but this year I did not. Who want's a permit to a closed trail system. I bet if they where to offer a special price on the permits, a whole lot of guys would buy.

Edited by rcat7

Thanks Greg and Mid Range for staying on top of this and keeping us all informed. I think there was a huge sigh of relief not just in the PQ snowmobile community but all of North America. It would be a sad day when those 35,000 kms of trails stopped bringing a smile to every face that rides them.