Onatchiway private trail system

So this year I’ve been hearing about the separate trail system and was just curious about it will be heading up to the area in the next few weeks so figured I’d ask here. Are these separate trails then what’s on the maps and FCMQ app, for example the trails the lead into the onatchiway relay  I believe it’s 476 and what about the 373 that leads into and out of the relay? And info is greatly appreciated thanks! 

There are additional trail for that location. There is a building you go into and buy your pass.

47 minutes ago, Padragon800 said:

So this year I’ve been hearing about the separate trail system and was just curious about it will be heading up to the area in the next few weeks so figured I’d ask here. Are these separate trails then what’s on the maps and FCMQ app, for example the trails the lead into the onatchiway relay  I believe it’s 476 and what about the 373 that leads into and out of the relay? And info is greatly appreciated thanks! 

https://clubonatchiway.com/

65$ 1-3 days pass

Any way to get the website in English? Have you ridden the trails in the zec and how are they well groomed I assume not much traffic. Where is the main entrance to the private system?

53 minutes ago, Padragon800 said:

Any way to get the website in English? Have you ridden the trails in the zec and how are they well groomed I assume not much traffic. Where is the main entrance to the private system?

No english site.

yes been a few years but ridden there

nice trails low traffic 

main entrance is just behind the Relais Onitchaway. 

3 hours ago, Padragon800 said:

You should be able to right click on the page and then click on "Translate to English".  It should work on any page you want to translate.

Jack & Sandi

Website translated 

Visit the Pricing page to buy your 2023-2024 access rights

The Onatchiway Snowmobile Club is an independent (non-federated) club located in the Onatchiway-Est ZEC north of the city of Saguenay. We are a non-profit organization mandated by the ZEC Onatchiway and the MRNFQ to manage snowmobiling activities on the territory of the ZEC Onatchiway.

The club's main objectives include

To ensure that all snowmobilers have access to and use the marked and groomed trails in the Onatchiway ZEC.

To ensure safe and controlled snowmobiling. To promote family-oriented snowmobiling.

Provide trail maintenance and operate a reception area on the ZEC's main access road.

Virtual Welcome Station (VRS)

The VRS allows you to:

purchase your membership card

Purchase a right of access for one day or more

Register

Real-time resurfacing

Watch our resurfacer as it grooms our trails

View our trail maintenance history

Also, there are only 250 km of groomed trails. If you’re up for a bit more of an adventure, there are many many more roads of non groomed areas to explore. Had the chance to meet up with some of the locals, very nice folks. Probably several hundred or more cabins around the lakes which are many. 

10 hours ago, Padragon800 said:

I did ride the private trail system last year. Trails are very well maintained and worth the extra money. After two days you’ll want to venture out.

There are these guys from Toronto that have a YouTube channel (Sledaddics), they were up there for a week and did post a video of doing the private trail system.