big thank you !!!!!

groomer

friend told me that he had seen one of my pics in ''motoneige quebec magazine ''

great way to say thanks to your operators working tons of hrs!!it aint cost much to ask and say thank you !!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

don t ask why im poor !!!!

....i know about water marks !!

groomer !!! :angry:

Yes its there for sure, got it today. Least they can do is put your name on it. I mean come on now. I'm thankful for your work for sure Groomer, pictures and your trails.Thank You

It's the bad part of the internet, when you post a picture it can be copied everywhere by everybody <_<

But I'm really surprised that a magazine do that... Have you ever send them this pic for the photoneige contest ??? they usually use this contest to get a good pic bank and they also already have some reporters to contribute to it. Maybe somebody else use your pic as it was his...

Anyway I understand how you feel... it's a cheap shot :nea:

Keep your good work, we enjoy it :good:

Alain

thanks all for your appreciation of my pics.

i know the danger of posting pics on the net ,but there s a minimum of courtesy to ask for using my pics.i received pm from members here asking me to use my pics and i always said yes !!

i had sent some to the fcmq probably around 00-02 ,but back then they were 35 mm pics,photo neige contest alain.

there s still a pourcentage of people thinking that because we live in the gaspesie(at the end of the world ) ,we're not aware that internet exist and not aware that nasa sent the space shuttle up in the space !!you can do your own deductions !!

thanks again for your comments !!

jean-guy :drinks:

And it's not just in the magazine...It's in the "presidents message" ! lol

He needs to be impeached... =@

Keep it up Jean-Guy we know who the best photographer & best groomer in Quebec or all of Canada for that matter is... :good:

Groomer you take better pictures then half of the snowmobile magazines out there

They're Jealous.

Keep up the good work all the QR love it thank you.

X3!!!!!

He needs to be impeached... =@

Keep it up Jean-Guy we know who the best photographer & best groomer in Quebec or all of Canada for that matter is... :good:

X2!!!!!!!!!!!