Is the River Staked Going North From Shawinigan

Scranton1

FYI.......the Gouvereur in Shawinigan does NOT have gated and locked parking anymore. The back lot is completely plowed till the end with GIANT snow banks and your truck would be out in the open with every other vehicle out back.. Other than that.......it"s the same old place. Trail, River crossing and sidewalks were all deep snow cover and easy in/out.

Club Hosana is Le Montagnard's neighbor they have the Bombardier Sno-Coaches. Edgar is a Swiss guy big full beard. Lodge made of logs big fireplace in middle of dining room windows in bar overlook river.

We found this place back in 99. First place we ever parked at. Owner back then was Michele (sp)and his son. Great guy and after we visited he went and bought a book to learn english. Loved it back then and stayed many times in the cabins in the woods. Went back a few several years aga and it just was not the same. I heard though he was building a new lodge / hunting camps back in the woods. Any truth to this iceman?

I know for years edgar (montagnard) and Hosana we not very friendly there to each other. Really not sure of the info for Club Hosana. Living here now i rarely stay that close, like mekinac or montagnard. Its been years, never stayed at hosana though.Man sorry to hear of the fire at Montagnard i need to pass and check that out for sure. It was an awesome lodge there. Not the biggest but nice.

Edited by iceman