Pics From our 1500mile adventure to the Gathering

Scranton1

pics

Whereabouts did you cross the Ferry to get over to Gaspe?

Looks like a great trip and see you had a lot of snow.

Initially it was going to be baie come but the ferry was full......Hit Godbout at 11 the next morning.

I would make reservations in advance for future trips.

post-36-0-71667700-1328236403_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-59541800-1328236417_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-38252800-1328236433_thumb.jpg

I think you guys need to upgrade to the 146 track

Lol. Good pics.

Hi Crazy... I think you are right or I need to stick to the trail...It was so deep it was easy to run off the packed trail and get sucked into the Pow Pow... it was VERY deep off the packed trail...

Hi Crazy... I think you are right or I need to stick to the trail...It was so deep it was easy to run off the packed trail and get sucked into the Pow Pow... it was VERY deep off the packed trail...

HI Phil,

Man I wish I was there with you guys that must have been some FUNNY stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: My brother would of had a heartattack lol Great pics !!!!!

CrazySnow !!!!

wooow!!

great pics !!different from what we used to see !!like the one with the ice on the st lawrence !!wise !!

the one with the train ,looks like somewhere on the west side of l s j !! st prime maybe?? i think i went under that bridge when i worked for challenge kanada back in 96 .

.....buuuuuuuuuut like we say in quebecois ,i won t let you drive my machine ,you went to play too often in the dandelions !!!ha!!ha!!ha!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

great pics again !!....and thanks for coming to the gathering !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

I thought you were just checking your carbides in those pics.....that would have been my story anyway ;)

It had not been groomed when we where on it after the fresh snow. let's just say if your not going up hill your going down!

Yea off camber drifts with bigger hills to go down if you run off the trail. It was a long slow 50 miles...

This was a trip that reinforced the fact that you can never take anything for granted. We get so accustomed to wonderfull trails, reliable machines, good signage and decent weather.

Its was amazing to listen to everyones thoughts after every days ride. Everyone was thinking the same thing, but at the time, nobody said anything...... HOLY SHIT IM NOT SURE IF WE SHOULD KEEP GOING, MY HEART WAS POUNDING SO FAST IT WAS GOING TO BLOW OUT OF MY CHEST. IT Really reiforced the use of a GPS with Trails (priceless) and fuel caddys. On this trip we were very fortunate everything worked out!

BJ