Sneak Peek Allentown,PA

182ray

No pictures? Thought I could count on one of the attendees to photograph the sleds pokewithstick.gif

The etec is a very clean burning motor...doesn't smell hardly at all!! Besides, Crazysnow is going to be so far ahead of you guys on his new 800ETEC you will be lucky to see him never mind smell him! HA!

Yea, right. Skidoo oil is TOXIC vomit2.gif if you ride behind someone burning it long enough... ETec isn't as bad as the older machines. Kind of makes me wonder why I kept my ride for so long...

Maybe John can change his mind...and buy a 4 stroke instead...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pictures? Thought I could count on one of the attendees to photograph the sleds pokewithstick.gif

Yea, right. Skidoo oil is TOXIC vomit2.gif if you ride behind someone burning it long enough... ETec isn't as bad as the older machines. Kind of makes me wonder why I kept my ride for so long...

Maybe John can change his mind...and buy a 4 stroke instead...

I should have had CrazySnow ride behind my Mach.... New engine and it still draws a black line in the snow.... I ride in the back to save everyone else from it. I have even tried iPone oil (Smells like strawberries), and that did not help.

BUT I LOVE THE POWER!

GutZ

John said he's going to try and post some on the week end.

I guess he's got something special for us seeing it's taking that long to slap a few pics on the board.

John...gimmi some jib jab material :diablo: ....you know what i'm talking about!!!

Ha Ha Ha !!!! you guys are to funny I have a lot of pics and will try and post some tonight. All 2 stroke and the nice accessories 8) ok maybe one pic of a 4 stroke lol :rofl: where going to have to get creative over the next couple months JG " Trailblazer " I'm sure we'll have a lot of laughs because I have a lot of pictures of members now :crazy::rofl: :rofl: Game on !!!!!! friday night lots of wine tonight then I'll post some pics. lol :crazy: !!!!!

ok !!! here are some pics

Back seat storage

L.E.D. LIGHTS Sorry only four the 2 stroke models

GPS Mount and Glovebox very nice 2 stroke only

An me having a great time on a 2 STROKE Ha!

SkiDoo did a nice job this year. but my opinion they lack on the 4 stroke I was ready but they did not bring it. I have more pics will post when I get a chance

later all CrazySnow !!!!

Edited by crazysnow

SWEEEETTT!!!! Good work Crazysnow!! And yes, the whole cover comes off (4 screws/bolts) and now the belt stores right on the clutch...about time!

SWEEEETTT!!!! Good work Crazysnow!! And yes, the whole cover comes off (4 screws/bolts) and now the belt stores right on the clutch...about time!

The new clutch cover is a very thoughout...Overall I like what I saw...Maybe a 2013 800 Gade X in my future...

post-35-0-81966500-1334368167_thumb.jpg

Snapped 3 or 4 phone pics,this was the only one that turned out ok.

Crazysnow,your pics look good.

That's the 2013 GSX, air ride, heated seat etc. but no r-motion and doesn't have the new glove box or a arms or the new body style. I think they will upgrade it next year maybe.

Did you see the coat with the LED lights in it? I am anxious to see how the LED light works this winter, no heat off them so we will have to remember to brush the snow off when we stop. But wow! Lots of nice stuff this year!

Crazysnow...Great pictures!! Are you getting it wrapped?

Linda

Hi Linda,

No wrap for me I like the all black with a little yellow.

The LED jacket looks very cool but I have to see it first.

CrazySnow !!!!

We will look the same! LOL! I saw the jacket...looks good! But i bought two suits this year, not buying one next year...well...I don't think anyway. lol

I am going to try not to go crazy on the accessories! That's where they get me!

Lindasledgirl!

rMotion Quick Adjust System $400 [ Optional ]

Not sure if it is worth it ? :unknw: CrazySnow !!!!

I must say I like the new LinQ System

Fast and easy !!!!!

:clapping: nice

I like fast and easy too!!

You mean the Accessories.... wait, that sounds bad too.

Gutz