Sneak Peek Allentown,PA

182ray

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there...Not sure what time but most likely earlier than late. Also going to the Doo show @ 4 points Sheraton next Wednesday PM...

Hi Ray,

Ha Ha lol No I don't think so !!!! But I'll have my " Quebec Rider " hat lol

CrazySnow !!!!!

I need to get a knit cap for Mini-GutZ with the logos and such, did you have yours and groomers custom made?

GutZ

Ray

Yes I had planned on stoping I would not get there until 6:30 or so.

Cat

Polaris

Yammaha

2013 preview

Ag hall at the Allentown fair grounds

Interesting... Wouldn't mind heading down... Figured I'd ride locally (quad) after work instead.

Burke and I are servicing the skids. Just received the shocks Ian serviced and will place them into the skid this weekend.

Interesting... Wouldn't mind heading down... Figured I'd ride locally (quad) after work instead.

Burke and I are servicing the skids. Just received the shocks Ian serviced and will place them into the skid this weekend.

Hi Mike ,

Nice !!!! Get the sleds ready for next winter it will be here before you know it :yahoo: Going to show to look for a new sled Might go two-stroke again :shock: lol got a love it.

Edited by crazysnow

Hi Mike ,

Nice !!!! Get the sleds ready for next winter it will be here before you know it :yahoo: Going to show to look for a new sled Might go two-stroke again :shock: lol got a love it.

Oh man!!! you going two smoke again :help: ..............that's it!!!! you're riding in the back of the pack next season :acute: . LOL.

Oh man!!! you going two smoke again :help: ..............that's it!!!! you're riding in the back of the pack next season :acute: . LOL.

Just watch your back that's all I can say 8) !!!!!

Hi guts,

A place call lids. I know we talk about four stroke but I can't help it. 4 maybe 5 years then I'll go 4stroke. Ski doo did nothing with the 4 stroke this year can't believe they did that I was ready , but the 800 etec looks so nice with the gadgets and I'm a sucker for that stuff .

No gadgets for the four stoke Looks like I'll be carrying oil next year. Lol Say hello to your brothers for me. Great guys. Look forward to seeing you guys next winter.

CrazySnow !!!!!

Hi Mike ,

Hello John. NO! Don't get a 2 stroke!

If you decide to, please use Klotz oil. Smells much better and doesn't burn my eyes. Or, you could ride at the end!!