Sneak Peek Allentown,PA

182ray

Oh man!!! you going two smoke again :help: ..............that's it!!!! you're riding in the back of the pack next season :acute: . LOL.

From where? Local or on the internet?

2-Stroke? Come On!

GutZ

Hello John. NO! Don't get a 2 stroke!

If you decide to, please use Klotz oil. Smells much better and doesn't burn my eyes. Or, you could ride at the end!!

There you have John, the QR members have spoken for you. LOL

Just watch your back that's all I can say 8) !!!!!

You trying to start something here John John,lol................Just watch your back ..............I guess that means you agree to stay in the back, ha ha ha ha

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love 2 stroke! I love the smell of 2 stroke! It makes me feel 'alive' lol And....I love to blow by the 4 stroke on the lake! Makes for great conversation at the snowmobile shack!!

HaHa

Happy Easter Everyone! Wish I was in the snow somewhere!!

Lindasledgirl

Hi Crazy Snow!

You and I just just be the young ones in here....I notice once men get a little over the hill..they need.

Ahhh lets just say it seems to me the younger guys are still on a 2 stroke lol!!

Happy Easter!

LInda

There is the pain in the butt of the 4-strokers, where now ya gotta hang up your jacket & bibs at the end of the day, where back in the 2-stroke days after a few days of riding, the stuff would stand up by itself!

Still, I am with Linda on the "alive" thing. I love the smell of 2-stroke in the morning! Nothing in the world smells like that! Smells like... victory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBksHaTQCbU

Add a little Race fuel and 926 Oil (Bean Blend) to your NOS secondary fuel tank, for the extra injector, and blow by the two strokes smelling like MX338 and still get 10k+ miles out of the engine.

That's all I'm say'n. I want mind bending performance, I just don't want to rebuild every two seasons.

GutZ

Add a little Race fuel and 926 Oil (Bean Blend) to your NOS secondary fuel tank, for the extra injector, and blow by the two strokes smelling like MX338 and still get 10k+ miles out of the engine.

That's all I'm say'n. I want mind bending performance, I just don't want to rebuild every two seasons.

GutZ

I'm NOT complaining about the smell of the better oils, just the crap Ski-Doo uses in their oils.

Klotz or Maxima Castor oil with VP smells great. Love being around the bikes and quads during races and open practices at my track.

Gutz, I may have an opportunity to work the NEATV-MX race at the end of this month at Southwick. Will have a better idea after this weekend. Any chance you will be in the area?

Edited by hparaptor

I'm NOT complaining about the smell of the better oils, just the crap Ski-Doo uses in their oils.

Klotz or Maxima Castor oil with VP smells great. Love being around the bikes and quads during races and open practices at my track.

Gutz, I may have an opportunity to work the NEATV-MX race at the end of this month at Southwick. Will have a better idea after this weekend. Any chance you will be in the area?

I steer clear of the MX now that i'm older, But it is a great course and World Famous! (Groomer and his Brother were there in the 70s and 80s).

Later

GutZ

Hi Crazy Snow!

You and I just just be the young ones in here....I notice once men get a little over the hill..they need.

Ahhh lets just say it seems to me the younger guys are still on a 2 stroke lol!!

Happy Easter!

LInda

linda I'm starting to really like you !!!!! lol sorry Groomer lol :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

Lehigh Valley Quebec Riders don't forget tomorrow night is the Ski-Doo show at the 4 Points Sheraton by ABE airport

Ray see you there !!!!

Beth & I went to show tonight.it was nice to meet crazysnow & Scranton1,nice guys!

Always good to see Ray & Lois as well,great people.We spoke some "strategy' for a western trip next year!

I spoke with Jimmy Jamison for awhile,he had a good year almost 10,000 mi.He said his wife & him did one saddlebag trip that was 3800 mi.

Got to talk with my dealer Smith marine.New Doo's look good.

I'll be rollin the 2011 GSX 1200 for another year,mabe a 2014 in my future.

I thought attendance seemed a little weak??Oh well, guess everyone not diehards like us.

Deano

Hi All,

It was great to meet everyone at the show had a good time the new sleds & accessories look awesome !!!!! will try and post some pics this weekend.

CrazySnow

Did your Brother go with you? How's he doing? I hope he wasn't turned off completly with his Mach Exp[erience.

Later

GutZ

Oh man!!! you going two smoke again :help: ..............that's it!!!! you're riding in the back of the pack next season :acute: . LOL.

The etec is a very clean burning motor...doesn't smell hardly at all!! Besides, Crazysnow is going to be so far ahead of you guys on his new 800ETEC you will be lucky to see him never mind smell him! HA!

I steer clear of the MX now that i'm older, But it is a great course and World Famous! (Groomer and his Brother were there in the 70s and 80s).

Later

GutZ

hi gutz !!

almost forgot !!

brother went to southwick in 75 if my memory is good ( this morning )....and i went to binghampton,ny on my way to work in s-w ontario back in 85 !!! ntl in july !!

great track !!!

jean-guy

Yes it was great seeing everybody

I didn't mention not only was Quebecriders in attendance but also another group I sometimes ride with. They're called the Wolfpack. They were Quebec virgins until this year. When their trip to Vermont was canceled due to no snow their "Uncle Ray" suggested a trip to Paradise.

They made the trip & now are talking about coming back next year. Hopefully they will integrate into our gang...I mean club.

Don't let the name scare you as they are a great bunch of fun loving guys.

If anyone has watched the movie the Hangover you'll understand where the name comes from.

The etec is a very clean burning motor...doesn't smell hardly at all!! Besides, Crazysnow is going to be so far ahead of you guys on his new 800ETEC you will be lucky to see him never mind smell him! HA!

Ha Ha Ha. !!!! You go girl !!!! Lol.

Uh huh!!!! I see what's going on here :spiteful: .........crazy talk that's all it is! juuuuust crazy! :p :p :p

Yes it was great seeing everybody

I didn't mention not only was Quebecriders in attendance but also another group I sometimes ride with. They're called the Wolfpack. They were Quebec virgins until this year. When their trip to Vermont was canceled due to no snow their "Uncle Ray" suggested a trip to Paradise.

They made the trip & now are talking about coming back next year. Hopefully they will integrate into our gang...I mean club.

Don't let the name scare you as they are a great bunch of fun loving guys.

If anyone has watched the movie the Hangover you'll understand where the name comes from.

I was a virgin too!! Till this year! What do I have to do to get in the 'gang' I mean 'club'....I have never had a hangover! But I can pretend! lol

Maybe I can ask the 'gang', I mean 'club' photographer to post in his spare time...Or give me lessons on how to! lol