Summer Gathering #5 July 20 and 21

Saguenay Bill

Just got back from the "extra" long great weekend!

Thanks Bill, It was great to meet everyone and put faces to the names on here!

Met a lot of the "High Milers" on here, Andyman, Timbo, Mr.Gus (& bros.), Revct1(& Sandi), Snowgirl(& Je me Souviens), 182ray, smclelan, Eddieskidoo, Dooboy(& co.) and more (I'm sure I forgot a few!)!

Hopefully someone will post some photos soon!

A few

post-2-0-88350500-1343089769_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-97404200-1343089825_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-03364100-1343089874_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-20308300-1343089912_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-11223100-1343089982_thumb.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you all drank on my tab. Not being there to show Ray the likes of quality wine, I'm sure he picked out his usual 'Rock Gut Red'.

You all probably payed dearly the next morning!!!

Sounds like I missed a great time, wish I could have made the trip.

mike

Thanks Bill for a great gathering. It was great to see all the new and old members and to talk trails and trips with friends and drink beer on mikeriders tab thanks mike! i think Groomer was there in spirit based on the amount of wine consumed and Eddieskidoo and i saw a mother moose and her calf on RT93 just after leaving. since i mention Groomer let me take a moment to thank all the clubs and volunteers and Groomers that make the sport what it is, Thanks Jean Guy!!

Think snow and i cant wait to meet you on the trail :drinks:

hi curtis !!

thanks for your appreciation !!

great to hear that eddie was in a good spirit!!( wine ) ha!!ha!!ha!!!

with andy's pics...can see that smclelan brought a bit of ''quebec '' with him !!!

thx for sharing your pics guys !!....hi to all !!!

think snow !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Great to see the faithful in Franconia. When we arrived home mid-day yesterday, Raymond and I had logged 1450 miles on our scooters. My poor ultra classic looked like I had just finished the dakar, after two days or rain-riding. :-)

Its always good to see old amigos, listen to and tell lies of exploits past on the trails of la belle province, and plan new excursion for the winter to come.

The days grow shorter. That most blessed of seasons looms ahead, holding the promise of winterlude in just a few months. See to your kit, and kaboodle!

Hats off to Bill for putting together another great yearly edition. Next year I am bringing name tags. Like mcstar said its great to put the screen names to faces. Without a few key intros I would have missed knowing who I was talking to. I have been reading scorpionbowl's site for years, and I was talking to him for a few minutes before I finally put 2 & 2 together. I know I reneged on my word to be @ breakfast this year, oops. As long as my sled is ready to leave the station @ 8 sharp, I think Bill will have me back for the winter classic. Hey, smclean, I want a tabernak shirt. LOL

I felt like we were a largely extended family when Shannon and I arrived to be welcomed by Andy & Co. Cheers to all that came, and those that will make it out next year.

How much longer?

post-385-0-01734700-1343699656_thumb.jpg