Toronto Sled Show

lindasledgirl

Is anyone planning to attend next weekend?

I have coupons for $2 off if you want one, pm me I will email you one.

I will be there Friday and Saturday it looks like.

Linda

Looks like we are heading their tomorrow!

Unless trouble at the border.

No Mini, No Passport Yet!

GutZ

Mr. Gutz!! I will be there too! i will pm you my cell, text me so we can meet up...I don't know what you look like! Dinner with Snowfarmer...want to hook up with us?

Linda

We're not the best looking bunch......

http://www.quebecrid...topic=2459&st=0

no hair, some hair and long hair.

The baby is gorgeous!! I will notice him for sure!! See you there!

Dear "No hair, some hair and long hair"

First of all, no hair....under a 'fox' perhaps! Some hair...that describes every second male these days, and long hair had a hair cut! So...my job of finding this crew wasn't easy.

But wait a text came in.......and I quote...."Look for a guy with a fox skin hat on'! LOL!!!

Here at the snowmobile and ATV show in Toronto...how many people...thousands and every third male wears a fox hat (thinking brand) I was not looking for this! lol

Great to meet and chat with you guys!! Thanks for helping me find you!

Linda

Have to give credit where credit is due....Snowfarmer did a wonderful job of putting up with me at the show on Friday! I guess I talk a lot! We had a great time picking up maps for the Quebec region...now I just need to talk him into taking me when he goes lol

For those of you who enjoy looking at what we or our parents cut the trails on......in my case...the latter of course lol

And no show is complete without one of those 'trashy' calendars for your favourite snowmobiling enthusiast...... :angel:

Dam !!!!! I'm sorry but the last pic got me Very Excited. Can she make it to the Gathering. Great pics Linda, Groomer would be proud

I Think i'm going to save that photo. lol ok did you buy the Calendar ? lol

Dear "No hair, some hair and long hair"

First of all, no hair....under a 'fox' perhaps! Some hair...that describes every second male these days, and long hair had a hair cut! So...my job of finding this crew wasn't easy.

But wait a text came in.......and I quote...."Look for a guy with a fox skin hat on'! LOL!!!

Here at the snowmobile and ATV show in Toronto...how many people...thousands and every third male wears a fox hat (thinking brand) I was not looking for this! lol

Great to meet and chat with you guys!! Thanks for helping me find you!

Linda

Good stuff Guys love it

Dam !!!!! I'm sorry but the last pic got me Very Excited. Can she make it to the Gathering. Great pics Linda, Groomer would be proud

Good stuff Guys love it

Crazysnow...look closely at the calender!! That is the girl I am standing beside and after I paid her a whopping $25 she autographed it to Groomer!!

I am sorry...I was trying to ask her if she wanted to come to the Gathering in Quebec, but she was eating an icecream cone and couldn't find her way to answer me lol

Wow, I guess I should go to the Toronto show, you don't see that at the grass drags. Linda, how do I get that calendar [with or without the girl] ? I'm still reusing a 2010 calendar in the shop...

I have to tell you Scorpionbowl...this year there was only 1 calender company! Last year there was 2! Cutbacks I guess!!

For myself...I was given a gorgeous 509 calender and they offered me a job! Wanted me to work for them in sales! hahaha!

Have to give credit where credit is due....Snowfarmer did a wonderful job of putting up with me at the show on Friday! I guess I talk a lot! We had a great time picking up maps for the Quebec region...now I just need to talk him into taking me when he goes lol

I Can't believe you Guys took a picture in Front of the Arcticat Stand. :diablo: lol linda I'm telling DooTALK LOL

I Can't believe you Guys took a picture in Front of the Arcticat Stand. :diablo: lol linda I'm telling DooTALK LOL

I told him that would bite us!! The thing was...nobody was there (at the ARTIC CAT booth) so Snowfarmer thought it would make a good backdrop! ARGH...don't tell anyone....PLEASE lol

We both have new Renegade X packages on order and he picks an Cat backdrop! OMGoodness!

Don't worry...it won't happen again Crazysnow!

L

Well Linda if you would of cropped the picture nobody would of really noticed now would they!! Besides i do have one Artic Cat in the trailer.As for the show Linda forgot to take pictures of the OSM girls that greeted you as you walked in with the bags :good: . Yes going to the show with Linda was a good time but different than any other time i have ever gone.I approach going to this show like anything else that has large crowds shopping (eg.malls)Which i hate.Put my head down get to work buy what i need and get out.Not with Linda ,she knows everybody!! I met alot of nice people and saw most every booth but did miss the old sleds.What happen there Linda? This will be a new tradition and a good one.

Wow, I guess I should go to the Toronto show, you don't see that at the grass drags. Linda, how do I get that calendar [with or without the girl] ? I'm still reusing a 2010 calendar in the shop...

scorpionbowl

Did you go to the Grass Drags? There were two bikini clad gals who had calenders right at the entrance. One was very heavily endowed. Was there last year also. Couldn't miss her.

Good stuff Guys love it

luckiest man in the gaspesie !!!

thx for all the pics linda !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Well Linda if you would of cropped the picture nobody would of really noticed now would they!! Besides i do have one Artic Cat in the trailer.As for the show Linda forgot to take pictures of the OSM girls that greeted you as you walked in with the bags :good: . Yes going to the show with Linda was a good time but different than any other time i have ever gone.I approach going to this show like anything else that has large crowds shopping (eg.malls)Which i hate.Put my head down get to work buy what i need and get out.Not with Linda ,she knows everybody!! I met alot of nice people and saw most every booth but did miss the old sleds.What happen there Linda? This will be a new tradition and a good one.

Hi David!

Well I am happy to hear that you had a good time! As for OSM girls....

I will always look after my buddies!! And this is Bryce's son, Tyler, his first trip to the show!

Linda