Nine Days ici nous allons.

iceman

Thanks for your report Iceman :good:

I'm starting from Champlain tomorroy morning, targetting Roberval via Lac-Edouard for the first day.

We should play thought Mt-Vallins, Escoumins and Charlevoie area for the next 5 days... thank you for opening us the way :drinks:

Alain

Hey Don,

Sounds like you had a great trip. Glad you got home safe. Just think how that rear shock must have felt going over 34K miles with your large frame sitting on her! Lol

Thanks for the reporting.

Caro missed you. She had to do all the snow shoveling herself!!

Best,

Tom

Snowman,

lots of practice for Caro.

She is an expert Snow blower operator now.

Can not complain the my sled has treated me real well.

I certainly put her through quite a bit.

Unreal the snow here most I've seen in a long time here.

Thanks everyone!

Yeah I guess its overdue for some loving that shock.

It started to fade day 2 she held up a long way, but just couldn't make it the last 15 miles.

Thanks Bill, i saw some others coming up from there on the lake at the bottom of hill.

You certainly know your way around that area better then me, thanks for the info much appreciated.

That hill must be something for the Groomer to climb. I'd like to watch that.

Thanks Jim and Gemma. Yeah will get the sled all tuned up and hit it again next Week. Thinking back to the West.

Got her very close to home for a rescue good work Iceman sure beats a cube van ride home, your shock blew out what coincidence I just sent my to Star Suspension to get rebuilt, she was a little tired too after the whopping she got on the 93. Lol

Would be cool if you can get her up to 60 000klms on the dream meter before letting her go, make a good showroom piece at your dealer, sure would encourage new customers to buy.

JG