PONT D'ALUMINIUM

182ray

hi ray + gutz !!!

its an old aluminium bridge and they are doing minors repairs on it using only aluminum to keep the original aspect / cachet of the bridge !!

title of video...first aluminum bridge in the world !!

jean-guy

Minimum translation rate is 1 litre of rouge

now that's a tough one....

If I go alone JG translates for me it will cost me a lot of "Rouge"....

if i take the wife, i wont need JG to translate but then it will cost double the gas and food....

I cant get a break !!

]I thought they were saying they were making it so Pat can't see off the side so it doesn't take her 20 and a heart attack to get across it.

LOL

Guts

Don I cant show Pat this if she saw the underside of the bridge we would never get her over it !!!!

or maybe they're saying with each crossing you get a coupon for spare ribs[/b]

And Ray dont mention the ribs !!! Lol

Gary

]I thought they were saying they were making it so Pat can't see off the side so it doesn't take her 20 and a heart attack to get across it.

LOL

Guts

Don I cant show Pat this if she saw the underside of the bridge we would never get her over it !!!!

or maybe they're saying with each crossing you get a coupon for spare ribs[/b]

And Ray dont mention the ribs !!! Lol

Gary

Just tell her they made it indestructible and easier to cross.

GutZ

Don't ask him for directions... a sled can't carry that much rouge!!

GutZ

jean-guy isn't there a picture of crazy snow and eddie ski doo's box of wine strapped on my running board from last spring break?

I thought they were saying they were making it so Pat can't see off the side so it doesn't take her 20 and a heart attack to get across it.

LOL

GutZ

That bridge almost got the best of me...........back in 08 or 09, after a 300+ mile ride into Jonquiere, I caught a ski while crossing that and got tossed over the bars onto the road on the left side...........If I had gone right my landing would have been much worse..........$6000 worth of damage but no injury...........I think Saguenay Bill was there when I arrived a little worse for the wear.

attachicon.gifjgh14.jpg

tourlou !!!

jean-guy

I knew you would have it lol...and the 'thousand words' were...."We don't drink wine in a box in the Gaspesie" lol

That bridge almost got the best of me...........back in 08 or 09, after a 300+ mile ride into Jonquiere, I caught a ski while crossing that and got tossed over the bars onto the road on the left side...........If I had gone right my landing would have been much worse..........$6000 worth of damage but no injury...........I think Saguenay Bill was there when I arrived a little worse for the wear.

I sure do remember it. Think about every time I cross the bridge. You were very lucky.

I knew you would have it lol...and the 'thousand words' were...."We don't drink wine in a box in the Gaspesie" lol

Very uncivilized!!

Almost as bad as the first time I tried to have beer with supper at Groomers camp! "We drink wine with supper here!" I was told!

LOL

:good: