This trail is always smooth...

Phil 1

Been doing some track days waiting for winter.

This is the New York Safety Track right off 88 by Davenport, first year of operation and they are doing a great job.

Is that real? Come on Phil...tell me the truth. Please...Phil

Yes Linda 100% real. Here I am with out the disguise...I have had some training and about 15 years of road race experience, some AMA Pro including National Road Race team and ridden at Daytona in 76 with the likes of Freddie Spencer...It's like going home.

Wow Phil! Totally cool!! Not much of a passenger sport I guess. I have to say that the only time I drove a bike it ended up on that angle, but there was gravel in my knees afterwards! I was young and fearless then lol

If you ever get to Groomers, ask him to show you his 10 million photos of guys on motor cross bikes! Some really cool pictures for sure.

Nice riding posture Phil, I was fooled thought it was a copied photo from the net, you're a real pro.

Glad to see you're using a track to get your kicks out of riding, 2 guys not so lucky in Quebec this past week end, they made the news with over 22 k in tickets.

Check it out

http://www.riderforums.com/daily-ride/78381-2-canadian-riders-22000-fines-229-pts-record.html

Nice riding posture Phil, I was fooled thought it was a copied photo from the net, you're a real pro.

Glad to see you're using a track to get your kicks out of riding, 2 guys not so lucky in Quebec this past week end, they made the news with over 22 k in tickets.

Check it out

http://www.riderforums.com/daily-ride/78381-2-canadian-riders-22000-fines-229-pts-record.html

JG We had a similar incident in NY City last week, you most likely saw it on line, acting like idiots and recording it all for the judge.

I do a lot of street riding but it is only a bit over the legal limit. There are tracks all over that you ride legally and safely.