TQ 63 western Québec

Mid Range

I was looking at the 2013-14 interactive map and it looks like TQ 63 is closed between R386 and Belleterre. This stretch wasn't in red a few weeks ago.

as well you can clearly see the rerouted TQ 13/63 west of Mont-Laurier

http://www.fcmq.qc.ca/english/index1.asp?id=146

That is some reroute

I did that last week, when you are riding along 117 sign says Mont laurier 10km (for cars) then trail ends, have to cross 117 take atv trail to almost Devils mountain then loop around and back down onto 13, it more that quadruples the distance!

I did that last week, when you are riding along 117 sign says Mont laurier 10km (for cars) then trail ends, have to cross 117 take atv trail to almost Devils mountain then loop around and back down onto 13, it more that quadruples the distance!

4 times the riding everything has a positive side :)

• 2 weeks later...

Staying tonight at Le Bannik near Ville Marie left from Val d or this morning a little after 11 trails all in good shape plenty of snow no ice at all everything between 8/10 and 10/10 came down 309 to 63

Call the outfitter first we tried to get a room there last year on a Monday and they were booked we went from mont Laurier to louvincourt and stayed at the truck stop long day for sure

Definitely looks good that way!

I guess the problem is now.. Where do you stay on 63/386 between Mont Laurier and Val D'or?

Any reviews on staying at the wildlife reserve, or at Laverenderye Outfitters?

30 miles East of Belleterre on the 63 in Truit Lake there is an outfitter. Nice place, also has fuel. Called Truit Lake Lodge

according to the weather site....wind chill is supposed to be 38 below zero tonight.! At least the snow wont melt!

Wind Chill, it's probably that cold or colder everytime you ride unless your parked. or going in reverse

Edited by Jackstraw

Are there any expectations as to when the construction will be complete?

Is there a road or local trail I can take?

I am trying to route from LeDomaine to Ville Marie.

Thanks!

looks opened now

http://www.motoneiges.ca/actions/showClubConditions?lg=fr&page=sen&cid=93