Womens Olympic Hockey

MXZ700RIDER

Just goes to show ya, it over 'till the fat lady sings.

I sure do feel for the American team though, 3 minutes left in the game with a 2-0 lead and they sure thought it was all over. You just can't let your guard down until it's all over.

A big high five to those Canadian women hockey players, there is a reason why they are a 4 X Olympic champions.

I was listening to the game on line this aft, funny thing, there was no video stream for the game but plenty of it for the commercials so it was like I was listening to play by play moves over the radio, made me feel like a kid again.

:diablo: I do not follow womens hockey, but it was clear that the Canadian women were better at handling the puck, passing, etc....It really showed in the final minutes when they needed shots on goal. USA team was too helter skelter and played too much individual hockey. Plus Canada played with an open goal for 90 seconds and USA couldn't get a shot at goal.

I am away on a snowmobile trip and had a cabin full this morning in jammies watching the game at 7 am with coffee and banana bread. It was a great time!