The Gaspe Snowfarmer,Lindasledgirl,Mcstar picture trip

snowfarmer

Wow, what a trip, looks like you had a blast with many different riding conditions. Thanks for sharing all those pictures.

Thanks Snobeeler, even the day we left gave us something to do ....look for the red stakes! It was still fun!

post-875-0-20876400-1395316403_thumb.jpg

Nice pics Linda, looks like you had a great time and sounds like you may be addicted to the Gaspesie, I know I can't wait for my next time.

Mark

Thanks Mark!

I don't know if I can wait a whole year, might get weak next week! lol

post-875-0-33459500-1395316637_thumb.jpg

Should be finished work by Monday...anyone going to ride the Gaspesie?

Me and some local boys leaving on Wednesday next week

A lot of driving for a lot of fun thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures. I see you did your homework, you got to see all the hot spots.

Snow storms in the Gaspe always add a little excitement to the ride.

Nice ride Linda

JG

Smiles on everyones faces, it's a beautiful thing! Looks like everyone had a great time, thanks for sharing. We will be leaving for the Gaspie this Sat or Sun. for the week

Can't waiT

One of my favourite places, no question...but each time I leave, I want to stay. My mom says it's a homing device lol

post-875-0-79673800-1395316789_thumb.jpg

bonjour linda !!!

wooOOOWWW awesome pics !! congrats !! looks like you took a photography course and forgot to tell us about that !!

you gained a lots of experience........but .......sadly you have lost some on the '' off the trail ''' riding department !!! hahahahahah !!...can t stop laughing !!...like that pic !!!

thx for sharing !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Great pics documenting a fantastic trip Linda!!

The Gaspesie is a treat of treats. Must be experienced to really appreciate all that is has to offer.

That evergreen tree was larger in diameter than your wrist!! Should have tried to avoid that one! LOL

Wish I didn't have prior commitments for the next 10 days because I would be heading to the Gaspesie tomorrow for a week for sure!!

Best,

Tom

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

attachicon.gifjgh32.jpg

bonjour linda !!!

wooOOOWWW awesome pics !! congrats !! looks like you took a photography course and forgot to tell us about that !!

you gained a lots of experience........but .......sadly you have lost some on the '' off the trail ''' riding department !!! hahahahahah !!...can t stop laughing !!...like that pic !!!

thx for sharing !!!

jean-guy :drinks: