Any one else loosing sleep??????

wulsock1

Just curious if any one else has a new sled and can't wait to ride it? My Dad and I bought 800 Renegades this year. We picked up one last week and I got to ride it about 300 feet. Very impressed!!!! Now I stay up all night thinking how nice it's going to be riding a brand new sled in Gaspe' this year.

http://www.journaldequebec.com/2014/12/04/une-grosse-bordee-de-neige-la-semaine-prochaine

Quebecers will they be entitled to a big snowfall, next week? This is a serious possibility advanced this morning by meteorologists Network, which recommend to keep our shovels nearby, especially on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Weather forecasters believe that a system from California has a good chance to get back on the southern and eastern Quebec, next week, leaving them "significant amounts of snow." The effect This weather system will be emphasized, because he should "stick together to other disturbances on its way." The Eastern Townships, the Gaspé and the Quebec City area are likely to be particularly affected. Environment Canada side, one also sees snow for Tuesday, but was careful not to predict the amount.

Day Operation Snow Removal

Meanwhile the storm, it will end up picking up seven inches of snow fell Tuesday and Wednesday. Snow removal operations are also included in the day Thursday in several areas of the city center and west of Quebec.

In La Cité-Limoilou, street parking will be prohibited Thursday between 8 am and 16h when the orange lights flashing in residential areas north of Soumande Street, north of 24th Street between Henri-Bourassa and Monseigneur-Gosselin and northeast of Limoilou, from Boulevard of the Allies and the 23rd Street.

It is the same in Sainte-Foy-Sillery-Cap-Rouge, in an area of ​​Chauveau area bounded on the east by Highway Henri IV, west by Milton and Bresse streets north by 'Notre Dame Avenue and Boulevard Chauveau and the limits of L'Ancienne-Lorette south.

Parking is also prohibited in Gabriel Taschereau streets, Jacqueline Auriol, Champigny East-Antoine Tabeau and Hamlet.

Decreasing temperature

The temperature trend in the capital is falling sharply. Mercury will rise from -4 ° C Thursday morning at -18 ° C in the early morning Friday.

Official opening of the trails

The snowmobile trails des monts valin will open this weekend

They can get out their vehicles at the end of the week since the 300 kilometres of snowmobile trails Des monts valin will be open and marked.

The club caribou - conscripts is the first to open his paths this season.

The president of the club, jean - yves dufour, explains that the snow cover is sufficient to allow The motoneigistes to attack the trails.

' we had when even there are two weeks a quantity of between two feet to two Feet and half of snow. We had a little rain, but it has not been bad. These trails - here, it has gone down a bit the snow cover, but it has tightened the Bottom ', Said - t - il.

The opening of the sections of trails des monts valin is almost the same time as the years Past.

Source: Http://ici.radio-canada.ca/regions/saguenay-lac/2014/12/03/002-sentiers-motoneige-monts-valin.shtml
Edited by markusvt

Nice looking rides Mid Range!!! We have a big trip planned to western Qc and Ontario this winter hopefully our paths will cross.

Andy

I love that spot, about 45 mins west of Clova. It always makes my right thumb twitch :clapping:

Nice looking sleds. Looking forward you see what you think of the 900 ACE.

mike

it's not mine Mike but I will try it for sure

Nice looking rides Mid Range!!! We have a big trip planned to western Qc and Ontario this winter hopefully our paths will cross.

Andy

thanks Andy.....guys want to head westward this winter as well around mid february.Crossing into Ontario would be a good option.