Conditions

Saguenay Bill

Hey Daryl, nice meeting and riding with you. That happened our trip in January. First I've seen the picture also.

The banks are fine with the Yammies, but they have a hard time climbing trees. Maybe a Cat would be better.

Bruce.

Thanks Bruce, will hook up again next season with you guy's. I wish I had more time off this season, I would go again in a heartbeat!

The banks are fine with the Yammies, but they have a hard time climbing trees. Maybe a Cat would be better.
:rofl:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bill, did you get the note we left you this morning? I woke up early and could not sleep, so decided to skip the breakfast buffet. Dragged Scott out of bed and got on the road before the snow got too bad. Thanks for everything. Had a great time again, riding with you and meeting new friends.

Bruce.

Hi Bruce

Got your note. Hope to see you soon. Next year will come quick. Had a great time as usual with you guys.

Bill

Bill,

Favorcat and I made it home ok. As always It was a great trip. Thanks For riding with us and introducing us to all the new friends. Had a good time and looking forward to next year already. Tell Juliedele I hopes she enjoys the gift.

Scott

Ok guys, It is not my fault the curve was there. I did say no pic to eddie but if things were switched I would have done the same. Thanks for all the good times. Look foward to give you some more laughs because it won't be the last time I do it again.

Scott

Rode 220 miles today with doobraap,Bigbraap and soon to be a QR member,Renegadebraap. We did the "Truck Stop Special" run. trails were great and it was an IB day. You ask what the hell is an IB day. Irving Berlin................... "Blue skies smiiling at me, nothing but blue skies do I see".

Renegadebraap, doobraap and Bigbraap

Good to hear things are still intop notch condition in your area Bill. It sounds like you are having a great winter. The traffic seems like it may have picked up a bit since I was there earlier.
Some of your buds from NS came in a while ago.
Good to hear things are still intop notch condition in your area Bill. It sounds like you are having a great winter. The traffic seems like it may have picked up a bit since I was there earlier.
Some of your buds from NS came in a while ago.

Thanks Bill. We had two great days of riding with the #1 tour guide in Saguenay. It was great not to have to look at a map for the last 400 miles. We are off to Les Escoumins tomorrow for a couple of days. See you back at the HI on Thursday.....

mikerider,snowshark, soon to be a QR member, and I rode 195 miles today. We got off to a little late start but trails were very good. At Midnight it was raining but a 4AM we were have snow. Got about 4" where the wind didn't blow. We Hhd coffee at the Bouleauniere with SandraMikerider and snowshark

mikerider,snowshark, soon to be a QR member, and I rode 195 miles today. We got off to a little late start but trails were very good. At Midnight it was raining but a 4AM we were have snow. Got about 4" where the wind didn't blow. We Hhd coffee at the Bouleauniere with SandraMikerider and snowshark

I think that big smile on Mike's face says it all.

Boy am I'm glad I'm not in MD,PA,NJ or NY.

Congrats on making back to Paradise.

You're the MAN!!!

Mikerider. snowshark, 3 guys from MA and I rode 140 miles today. Conditions were rough, trails were good as long as we were in the woods. We have gotten about 7-8" of snow and winds blowing at 40MPH. No pics today, forgot my cafmera this AM.

Bill

Hi Bill, Me and Lori was just talking about you on the way home from work.

If we hit the PowerBall numbers tonight, we will be on are way there tomorrow for the rest of the season! :good:

Cheap dream for a dollar ay!

Mikerider. snowshark, 3 guys from MA and I rode 140 miles today. Conditions were rough, trails were good as long as we were in the woods. We have gotten about 7-8" of snow and winds blowing at 40MPH. No pics today, forgot my cafmera this AM.

Bill

What is the forcast till sunday for there? is it still snowing? how much forcast? Should see you again sat night

Calling for snow Fri,Sat and Sun. See you Sat night.

Hello Bill, heading up your way this Sunday for the first time. We are riding out of Armstrong. Looks like the conditions are good. I live down the road from Mikerider, I`ve been trying to get in touch with him at home about the riding. Now I see why he has not been around town. I should be in your area Wed or Thur. Should I call the HI ahead of time? If you see Mikerider tell him hello!

Hey Bill, have you ever seen this place? ha ha!

IMG_1711.jpg

Has anyone been able to stump bill on a picture yet ?

Bill, My best chance to get back up there to ride is 3/16 (eve) for whole week. Will you still be there?

Bob McFall

(VA :wacko: )