Conditions

Saguenay Bill

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

It was nice seeing you again, looks like you are getting some miles in.............We, well I should say I, ended up with 980 miles, Bobler and pal made it farther somewhere around 1300. My driveshaft bearing gave out around Lac Edward(sp). Great ride on some new trails this time. You should try that trail from Chapelle to Les Escoumins if you get the chance. Bring a GPS and a map and you'll be fine. Is Rob back up there already? I'm gonna try and get up again soon, till then stay right.

Bill,

It was nice seeing you again, looks like you are getting some miles in.............We, well I should say I, ended up with 980 miles, Bobler and pal made it farther somewhere around 1300. My driveshaft bearing gave out around Lac Edward(sp). Great ride on some new trails this time. You should try that trail from Chapelle to Les Escoumins if you get the chance. Bring a GPS and a map and you'll be fine. Is Rob back up there already? I'm gonna try and get up again soon, till then stay right.

Hi S pump.

I've been down that trail. It was great but I don't need a GPS. Look for the signs with the numbers. Get up here again only stay here in Paradise a few days.

While we were at Scooby Raid this couple came in for lunch. I met them 8 years ago and see them every winter at least a couple of times. They told me they rode the Gaspe a couple of weeks ago and put on 1600 miles.

Hello, thank you for the photo ...

We made a safe journey home,

3700klm in 10 days.

We hope to see you again soon!

Thank you

Sylvie and Dan

img0429pb8.jpg

img0428ek7.jpg

That's trail 93 on the way to Monts Valin, right? If so, one side is ATV and the other is snowmobile if I recall.

Correct! :good: we did go through some corners that thy had a burm in the center to keep people on there side of the trail.

We broke the group in two today.

Here are a few pic's from today.

IMG_1684.jpg

L to r, Bruce, I forgot the guy's name in the middle? (But a hell of a nice guy, and Scot.

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

Lunch at the 31.

IMG_1704.jpg

The future plans for the 31, it will be a great place when it's done.

I have a couple of video's I will post later.

Hello, thank you for the photo ...

We made a safe journey home,

3700klm in 10 days.

We hope to see you again soon!

Thank you

Sylvie and Dan

img0429pb8.jpg

img0428ek7.jpg

Hi Sylvie and Dan

Great meeting up with you on Saturday. Also gald you joined QuebecRider.com. Please post your trip report here on QuebecRider.com with your photos. We would all like to see it. Also check out our summer get together that is on QuebecRider, General discussions.

Bill

kmkm,Sandy KEL,Judy and I rode 180 miles today. It was very cold this AM. Lot of sleds didn't want to start this morning. Trails were great. Trail 93 from St Ambroise east is vey rough. I was told the Caribou club has several groomers down. Trying to get this confirmed and will post what I find.

Kel, Judy, Sandy and kmkm

When I came in this afternoon I noticed 2 Poloaris sleds with many different trail passes on them. I immediately said to myself,"Dave is here". Sure enough farmerold and Joanie are here. They left Real Masse on Jan 30 and went to Manitoba and then turned around and came back east. At this point they have 5,000 miles on the trip. I've asked him to please post his trip repor once he gets home so we can all enjoy it. Here is Dave and Joanie.

Hey Bill, made it back to camp around 6:30 today.

Had a great time riding with you and all the new people I met.

Did Gerry make it back from QC ok with his truck and trailer? I dropped him off there at 12:30 today.

Ask him how his brother liked using the heated coat.

Also tell Scot, I wish I did try out his Yammi yesterday, they start up real nice when its cold out, it might be my next sled .

ps

Lot of sleds didn't want to start this morning

I think Sandy and Judy did not want the sleds to start today. :D Its was Brrrrr. cold!

Did Gerry make it back from QC ok with his truck and trailer? I dropped him off there at 12:30 today.

Also tell Scot, I wish I did try out his Yammi yesterday, they start up real nice when its cold out, it might be my next sled .

ps

I think Sandy and Judy did not want the sleds to start today. :D Its was Brrrrr. cold!

Hi GTSE 800

Glad you got back OK. Thanks for letting me know.

Gerry was back when we got in at 3:30. I'll ask Russ about his coat today. I'll let Scott know.

Bill

ps

Hey GTSE800, I am sure you will get a chance next time we meet up at the HI. Glad to meet you and looking forward to seeing next year. Good riding with you.

Bill,

Favorcat and I made it home ok. As always It was a great trip. Thanks For riding with us and introducing us to all the new friends. Had a good time and looking forward to next year already. Tell Juliedele I hopes she enjoys the gift.

Scott

Hey GTSE800, I am sure you will get a chance next time we meet up at the HI. Glad to meet you and looking forward to seeing next year. Good riding with you.

Same here, looking forward to it for sure! :good: And welcome to quebecrider.com

I seen the picture that 182ray posted of the sideways Yammie, did that just happen.

Your smileing, so that's good. I had asked Gerry (GKW) if they tipped easy when riding on the side of a bank, like the doo zx's did. I guess so ay?

farmerold and I ate lunch at Scooby Raid. While we were there 2 of Quebec's finest came in and I asked them to set with us. I am so glad to see these guys out on the trails and appreciate all the hard work they do to make this sport safer for us.

Same here, looking forward to it for sure! :good: And welcome to quebecrider.com

I seen the picture that 182ray posted of the sideways Yammie, did that just happen.

Your smileing, so that's good. I had asked Gerry (GKW) if they tipped easy when riding on the side of a bank, like the doo zx's did. I guess so ay?

Hey Daryl, nice meeting and riding with you. That happened our trip in January. First I've seen the picture also.

The banks are fine with the Yammies, but they have a hard time climbing trees. Maybe a Cat would be better.

Bruce.

Hi Bill, did you get the note we left you this morning? I woke up early and could not sleep, so decided to skip the breakfast buffet. Dragged Scott out of bed and got on the road before the snow got too bad. Thanks for everything. Had a great time again, riding with you and meeting new friends.

Bruce.