The ferry in Taddousac

Hill Climbing on the power lines.

First tracks up near the Chappell

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob

Great photos and congrats on keeping up with the "energizer bunny on NOZ" (Bill, 5:29 am post :drinks: )I hope those gloves he has don't start growing or he will have another nickname..............ok I am jealous, I want a pair too.

My Dad and I will up there on Sun. the 16th so don't take all the snow away.

Bob

I did not ride today as we are heading for home Thursday. When we are here for 8+ weeks it takes a while to pack up. It takes us 2 days to do it. It has been a wonderful season. I really enjoyed meeting all of the QR members. Snowmobilers have to be the best group of people in the world. I also want to thank all you who bought your passes off me this year. I can only say a big THANK YOU for doing that. Please make plans to attend our Summer Gathering on July 18 and 19.

I did not ride today as we are heading for home Thursday. When we are here for 8+ weeks it takes a while to pack up. It takes us 2 days to do it. It has been a wonderful season. I really enjoyed meeting all of the QR members. Snowmobilers have to be the best group of people in the world. I also want to thank all you who bought your passes off me this year. I can only say a big THANK YOU for doing that. Please make plans to attend our Summer Gathering on July 18 and 19.

Bill, in my opinion, we should be thanking you, you make time, and help everyone in need! :drinks::good:

Thanks Bill.

GTSE800 / Darryl

Bill,

How many miles did you finish the year with? Did you reach the 10k mark again? My bro and I will be up at the HI at some point next week. Hopefully the weather holds out and we are able to get a good week of riding in. Have a safe trip home.

Karl

Bill,

Congratulations on another great season.

It is truly an honor to know you, Juledele & Greta.

Lois and I have some great memories from this season.

Have a safe trip home and hope to see you and everyone else this summer.

Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Ray

It is hard to put into words the great season I had riding with Bill for 7,000 miles. Thanks to Bill I have made many new great friends, and had a chance to ride with some great friends from seasons past. I had another year to ride with Bill over the awesome trails of this area. But most importantly is the friendship with Bill that has grown over the last three years. He is a best friend and favorite person to ride with. It was a fantastic winter of sledding and I owe it to him.

And countless thanks to Juledele for her friendship. She is always there waiting for us at the end of the day with a warm smile and a warm welcome after a cold day of riding. And Greta is right there with the tail wag, and the willing help to share my Caribou.

Thanks Bill and Juledele.

Mike

Bill,

How many miles did you finish the year with? Did you reach the 10k mark again? My bro and I will be up at the HI at some point next week. Hopefully the weather holds out and we are able to get a good week of riding in. Have a safe trip home.

Karl

Hi Karl

I got 10,335 miles in this year. Most ever for me. Have a great time Karl and BJ. I told the number 2 gentleman here, Mr LaBarge about your CFL football. He is a big sports fan, ask BJ to look him up. At this point the weather looks pretty good for you.

Bill

Bill,

Congratulations on another great season.

It is truly an honor to know you, Juledele & Greta.

Lois and I have some great memories from this season.

Have a safe trip home and hope to see you and everyone else this summer.

Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Ray

Ray, you and Lois are good people. It is my pleasure to be in your company. Juliedele feels the same. Course after meeting your dad last year, the apple didn`t fall far the tree. The memories are the best. Hope to see you at the gathering in July.

Bill

It is hard to put into words the great season I had riding with Bill for 7,000 miles. Thanks to Bill I have made many new great friends, and had a chance to ride with some great friends from seasons past. I had another year to ride with Bill over the awesome trails of this area. But most importantly is the friendship with Bill that has grown over the last three years. He is a best friend and favorite person to ride with. It was a fantastic winter of sledding and I owe it to him.

And countless thanks to Juledele for her friendship. She is always there waiting for us at the end of the day with a warm smile and a warm welcome after a cold day of riding. And Greta is right there with the tail wag, and the willing help to share my Caribou.

Thanks Bill and Juledele.

Mike

I feel the same about you Mike. It`s great to ride with guys who like to leave early, ride with out a lot of stopping, except for that morning coffee break, ready for a 200 mile + day, no alcohol while riding and then like to get back by dark. Mike is that guy. A real true friend. Hope to see you and Kathi this summer at the gathering. Course we`ll see each other in Maine this summer.

Bill

Hi BillCongratulations on the great season! It was great to see you again this winter a couple of times. Have a safe drive home and God willing we will see you in July.Andy
Hi AndySure hope I see you in July. US beer is sooooo gooooood.Bill
Congrats on a great season Bill. You are an inspiration to all snowmobilers, and a great embassador to the sport of snowmobiling and tourism in the Saguenay Region You make retirement look good. I will see you this summer.
Hi StevenYou are good people. Hope you do come to Franconia this summer. As I told any US beer is soooooo goooooooood.Bill

Hey Bill, Congrats on another good season.Always good to ride with you & see,Juliedelle & Greta.Have a safe trip hpme.

Beth & I are going to a wedding in Boston sat 7/19. I'll probably swing up your way Sun. afternoon.The QR picnic may be over but I can stop in & say hello. Deano

Drive Safe, and it looks like it's been another great year, I wish we could have ridden with you this winter. Hopefully see you this Summer.

Thanks Again

Don, Dan and Dave

MrGutz, TheRedRocker, and TheMarlboroMan

Great season Bill. Thanks for everything.

Tomorrow, Friday I start my 2009 season as my next years samples arrive ! The cycle begins again, I cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we can sneak in a local ride to Pittsburg.

Bill,

Thanks for all the insight on our trip to the area!! Can't wait to return to all the great trails and wonderful people. Still can't believe the honesty of the people up there, and to believe my lost camera would be returned to the front desk!! Unbelievable. And and extra thanks for helping me save a lot of money on my trail registration transfer!!! Never thought I would save money snowmobiling, but thanks to you that became a first. Can't tell you how good of a time my buddies and I had staying at the Holiday inn and riding Monts Valins ESPECIALLY!!! Has to rank up in the top 3 rides of my life...and I have seen some pretty good riding over the years!!!! As soon as I have my video's and pictures made into a short clip I will be sure to post it and send it to you on email. Hope you get some good clips with the camera mount!!! ITS GREAT!!! Anyway, it was a long trip back through a never ending snowstorm around Quebec city, but we made it back. 9 hours to Boston..moving at a good clip after Quebec city!!! Again, thanks for all your local knowledge and look forward to riding next year up there. I will touch base with you as soon as the video is produced, and once again to purchase trail passes from you in the fall!!! Have a good rest of your season, and say hi to Gret for me!!! Safe riding.

Ryan, Tom, and Tim!!!

P.S.- My normal login is Yellowjacket, but I had to log on under my buddies account cause I can't post yet as a new member!!!

Bill,

Thanks for all the insight on our trip to the area!! Can't wait to return to all the great trails and wonderful people. Still can't believe the honesty of the people up there, and to believe my lost camera would be returned to the front desk!! Unbelievable. And and extra thanks for helping me save a lot of money on my trail registration transfer!!! Never thought I would save money snowmobiling, but thanks to you that became a first. Can't tell you how good of a time my buddies and I had staying at the Holiday inn and riding Monts Valins ESPECIALLY!!! Has to rank up in the top 3 rides of my life...and I have seen some pretty good riding over the years!!!! As soon as I have my video's and pictures made into a short clip I will be sure to post it and send it to you on email. Hope you get some good clips with the camera mount!!! ITS GREAT!!! Anyway, it was a long trip back through a never ending snowstorm around Quebec city, but we made it back. 9 hours to Boston..moving at a good clip after Quebec city!!! Again, thanks for all your local knowledge and look forward to riding next year up there. I will touch base with you as soon as the video is produced, and once again to purchase trail passes from you in the fall!!! Have a good rest of your season, and say hi to Gret for me!!! Safe riding.

Ryan, Tom, and Tim!!!

P.S.- My normal login is Yellowjacket, but I had to log on under my buddies account cause I can't post yet as a new member!!!

Ryan

Glad you made it back OK. 175 was shut down for hours Sunday morning because of the snow and wind. You guys are nice young men. Very respectful and courteous. Nice to see that in young people today. What do you mean by not being able to post as a new member? Let me know if you are having problems.

Bill

Hey Bill,

Haven't been on here for awhile since my season ended 2 weeks ago when we had to head south and go back to work. Sorry we couldn't get back up to the HI again in Feb. We ended up going to Mt. Laurier the last week of feb. It was great, but not quite as good as Lac. St. Jean. I just couldn't get the guys to drive the extra 5 hours.

Tell Juliedelle that Lisa says thanks for the prayers regarding her dads brain tumor. It looks like he is on his last week and she is in Mich visiting him. I would like to make it up in July, but not sure what we have going on then. Maybe we'll take the motorhome for a trip through New England. Any campgrounds near you?

Thanks for all your help when we were up. Next year we have a longer break for Chrismas - NY, so we may stay up at the HI over 2 weekends.

Take care

Bill

Hey Bill,

Haven't been on here for awhile since my season ended 2 weeks ago when we had to head south and go back to work. Sorry we couldn't get back up to the HI again in Feb. We ended up going to Mt. Laurier the last week of feb. It was great, but not quite as good as Lac. St. Jean. I just couldn't get the guys to drive the extra 5 hours.

Tell Juliedelle that Lisa says thanks for the prayers regarding her dads brain tumor. It looks like he is on his last week and she is in Mich visiting him. I would like to make it up in July, but not sure what we have going on then. Maybe we'll take the motorhome for a trip through New England. Any campgrounds near you?

Thanks for all your help when we were up. Next year we have a longer break for Chrismas - NY, so we may stay up at the HI over 2 weekends.

Take care

Bill

Bill

I'll let Juliedele know about Lisa's father. Hope you can make up in July. There are lots of campgrounds near by, KOA, Applewood, couple in Twin Mt. You could probably park it at the motel. If you think you are coming I could find out about that.

There was a big wedding dress show at the Mt Washington Hotel couple of weeks ago. We thought of you and Lisa when we read about it in the local paper.

Bill