Conditions

Saguenay Bill

Please Bill, tell me you caught them in between smiles! Cornbinder? Must be a story there. Is it one a mother could hear? Enjoy your riding.

Kathi

sasconst will fill you in on cornbinder. Has to do with his tractors. They were smiling alot so I must have caught them at the wrong time. With trails so good most of the time they are all smiles.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornbinder,sasconst,John,mikerider and I rode 190 miles today. It was a day that the temps sure felt alot colder than what the thermo said. These are pics we took a Monelli's when we had our afternoon coffee. Don't usually stop in the PM but the cold got to us. They can smile after all, Kathi

Cornbinder,sasconst,John,mikerider and I rode 190 miles today. It was a day that the temps sure felt alot colder than what the thermo said. These are pics we took a Monelli's when we had our afternoon coffee. Don't usually stop in the PM but the cold got to us. They can smile after all, Kathi

That's much better! Now, they look like they're having fun! Thanks Bill. Happy riding!

Kathi

Now that is a nice Groomer!! It looks like it is new. Did they get it this season?

It was new last year. They told me it will go 1/2 again as fast as the BR 400 and use 1/2 the fuel. You should see it take off from a dead stop, with the drag hooked to it. When I saw it do that I could not believe it. I've tried twice this year to get pictures of it while it was grooming. By the time I get my camera out, it's gone.

This morning at breakfast mikerider saw a guy who he had seen about 2-3 weeks ago. This was the fellow who was riding a 09 ETek. We talked to him for several minutes this morning before he left. He has ridden it 3,600 miles, 6,000 km, so far. He is getting about 30 MPCAG and siad he is getting 500 miles per qt of oil. When he started it, no smoke and it purred like a 4 stroke. Some pics of it. I believe someone, thing it was Midrange, posted about seeing this fellow somewhere in the last several weeks.

This morning at breakfast mikerider saw a guy who he had seen about 2-3 weeks ago. This was the fellow who was riding a 09 ETek. We talked to him for several minutes this morning before he left. He has ridden it 3,600 miles, 6,000 km, so far. He is getting about 30 MPCAG and siad he is getting 500 miles per qt of oil. When he started it, no smoke and it purred like a 4 stroke. Some pics of it. I believe someone, thing it was Midrange, posted about seeing this fellow somewhere in the last several weeks.

Whats the conversion factor on that gas mileage?

Looks like a nice option for next year........

About 24 MPUSG.

We've been riding our dealer's demo all week and averaging 24 US MPG/500 ~ 550 miles per quart of oil. There is a special e-tec oil and the Doo recommends 91 octane. No electric start for the mid season release but starts one pull every time. TNT package is not for high mile rides. It would be a winner in the Adrenaline or GSX packages. My SDI ran away from it going across the lake.

P2220004.JPG

P2190005a.JPG

Right Bill,

as I posted before and you can see his name on the windshield.It is Mr. Paul Gélinas.We met him feb 14 in Clova.This guy ride like over 10 000 miles every winter.He told us he has been snowmobiling since 1959.Louis,our riding buddy, has been a sledder since 1960.

JohnW, SAScost, and me made it home safe and sound. We left at 1:00 a.m. and was in Woodstock CT by 11 o'clock. It was good weather all the way home and on the back porch its 40 degrees and sunny. See you all next year. Thanks, Ethan.

Cornbinder

Glad you got home OK. Thanks for letting me know. mikerider is still sick. Very nice small cornbinder. You need to put that as your avitar.

Would anyone be able to comment on the current snow conditions in Jonquiere.

I am coming to ride in early March but had heard recently that present conditions are not good.

In January we were at the HI in Saguenay and had great conditions and were able to ride from Hotel to Mt Valin.

Can you still ride from hotel to Mt Valin?

Is there any snow in the forecast?

Thanks for any information you can provide.