winter gathering....

grumpysanta

Looks like 2 of us will be riding the week before. Not sure where we will base from but the plan (as of now) is to drive from Vt to somewhere in la Beauce, park the truck and bag for a day or two to a base, then ride day trips out of wherever that base is. (It may be even be Amqui Selectotel??)

Just wondering who might be in the area that week before?

leaving for mt. joli tomorrow morning , will ride most of the gaspe all week doing it clockwise , hope to see some of you guys on the tour . 5 sleds and i will be wearing BRIGHT ORANGE FXR JACKET . if you see us come say hello..

Am I correct assuming mileage from RDL to Amqui is about 225 miles?

Leaving Beauceville clubhouse Thursday morning to RDL and next day to Amqui.

mike

My notes from another trip have 183mi Mike.

Beauceville to RDL was 10/10 but take 55 -> 5. 35 has the miles of choppy bumps which we hit when we did 55 -> 551 -> 35 ->551 last Friday to Montmagny.

Edited by vt_bluyamaha54

Thanks Vt

Trail 55 one of my favorites along with lunch at the club house/country club in St. Pamphile. #35 has been good all season.

I like to come into RDL on what I believe is 526 thru the tunnels and comes out behind the Universel.

Trails in and around Squatec have also been great all season.

mike

We plan on arriving in Amqui early afternoon on Thursday. After checking in at the Selectotel, we'll prolly cruise over to the Clubhouse in Albertville.

Looking forward to seeing QR friends at the Gathering.

Timbo

We (4) are leaving Friday morning...won't arrive till late Friday night! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Selectotel.

Let the celebrations begin!

Safe trip everyone.

Linda

Real nice riding today from RDL to Amqui. Left RDL and headed SE to avoid the first 30 miles of Trail 5 that is supposedly low snow. Jumped back on #5 at Tois Pistels and great going. Rimouski fields are low snow and icy, but rest of way was smooth sledding. Almost 200 miles but I explored around the Windmills. Great lunch at le Coin in Redemption.

Met Lance and crew on the trail. They were out putting on some extra miles.

The Worcester, Mass crew leap frogged me a few times. They extend a hi to EddieSkiDoo!

I'm at Selectotel, Rm 261.

mike

I am an hour away...limping in from the other end of the planet!! Hopefully JG didn't get into too much wine!

See you soon!

Linda