Passport

Scranton1

That cant POSSIBLY be true. Maybe via a plane but certainly not the borders by vehicle. If they do impose that in two weeks there will be MILLIONS (Austin Powers pinky finger thing) lost per day for both countries in tourism alone. Not too mention a host of other problems. I'm not saying you didnt hear it but I still dont believe it. They have been talking about it for years and it always gets pushed back. I think they might have been referring to entry via airplanes. If they required it by vehicle there would be MILLIONS (Austin Powers pinkky finger thing) per day in lost tourism alone for BOTH countries. I for one have one so it means nothing to me. I would be MUCH more worried getting into Canada if I had a DUI offense versus a passport.

When I entered Canada yesterday, the Canadian custom agent read me off some paper US customs gave to him saying to get back into the US, starting Jan. 31st, you would need your drivers license AND birth certifcate.

mike

When I entered Canada yesterday, the Canadian custom agent read me off some paper US customs gave to him saying to get back into the US, starting Jan. 31st, you would need your drivers license AND birth certifcate.

mike

that is the correct info that i've seen on the customs website and recent news articles.

Just heard this on the news. After Jan 31st you won't be allowed in Canada without a passport.

Starting after the 31st you will need 2 forms of I.D. to enter the US. A license and Birth Certificate, or License and Passport. Nothing has changed going into Canada.

Straight from the sign on the wall at jackman customs....

Straight from the customs officer in Jackman three weeks ago >>

You need a government issues ID IE:Drivers license and proof of citezenship IE: Birth Certificate.